SPSAT 2021 Result will be declared in the month of June 2021 by Sir Padampat Singhania University (SPSU), Udaipur. Applicants can access their result by visiting the official website of the university spsu.ac.in. The result of SPSAT 2021 will specify the scores of candidates in the entrance exam in the form of rank list.
- The university will put up a rank wise merit list on its website by the 2nd week of June 2021.
- It will contain names of students who have qualified the exam and are eligible for the counselling rounds of SPSAT 2021.
- Aspirants who wish to pursue PhD programs in the institute must also appear for a GD/ PI round in addition to the entrance test.
- SPSAT 2021 Counselling will be conducted in the 4th week of June 2021.
SPSAT (Sir Padampat Singhania Admission Test) is a computer-based test organized by SPSU, Udaipur. It is held for admitting aspirants into various UG, PG and Doctorate programs in engineering and management.
SPSAT 2021 Result Highlights
The results will be declared on the official website of SPSU. All the important dates regarding the result and admission process of SPSAT 2021 are given below:
|SPSAT 2021 Result||1st week of June 2021|
|SPSAT 2021 Merit List||2nd week of June 2021|
|Official site for Result announcement||spsu.ac.in|
|Counselling and Admission process starts||4th week of June 2021|
|Classes start from||August 1, 2021|
How to Check SPSAT 2021 Result?
SPSAT 2021 Result will be announced tentatively in the 1st week of June 2021 on the official website. Applicants must search the link related to the result of the entrance test to view the rank list. The university will publish the rank list in a PDF format. Students must note that the organizing body will not release the answer key of the exam for any program. SPSAT 2021 result can be accessed online by following these few easy steps:
- Log on to the official website of SPSU.
- Select the option of ‘SPSAT 2021’ under ‘Admissions’.
- Search for the link of ‘SPSAT 2021 Result’ and click on the course applied for.
- The result will appear in the form of a rank list in a new window.
- Applicants must then search for their name or roll number to view the result.
- They must make sure that they check if the information such as name, roll number and addition of total marks given in the rank list are accurate.
- Download the result file and save it for reference.
Details on SPSAT 2021 Rank List
SPSAT 2021 Result will be available to applicants in the form of rank list. It is advisable to participants to keep browsing the official website regularly to know the exam-related updates. SPSAT 2021 Rank list will contain the basic information of the candidate and his result. The marks obtained by students in the online entrance exam will be valid only for the ongoing academic year of 2021-22 and will not be valid after it. The details mentioned in the rank list are stated as follows:
- Full name of the applicant
- Registration number
- Roll Number
- Total marks
SPSAT 2021 Merit List
SPSAT 2021 Merit List will be published on the official website around the 2nd week of June 2021. It will contain names of aspirants in order of ranks secured by them in the university entrance exam. Separate merit lists will be published for each course of SPSAT 2021. However, the university will not publish category wise merit lists.
The names of candidates who qualify the PhD exam will be enlisted in the merit list. They will have to appear for the GD/ PI rounds as per the schedule uploaded by the university.
In case two or more participants secure same marks, then the following criteria will be used to resolve ties in SPSAT 2021 and determine the merit position of the individuals in the descending order-
- For B Tech, aspirants who score higher marks in the order Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry will be taken into consideration.
- For all other courses, students who score higher marks in the qualifying examination will get a better rank.
- If the tie is still not resolved, candidate older in age will be preferred.
SPSAT 2021 Counselling
SPSAT 2021 Counselling will be held from the last week of June 2021 by the university. The schedule for counselling will be uploaded on the official website of SPSU exam authority. Participants short-listed through the merit list will be required to attend the counselling rounds according to this schedule, in order of ranks secured by them in the entrance test. SPSAT 2021 Counselling will consist of the following ways mentioned below:
- Aspirants who will qualify SPSAT 2021 will be eligible for counselling. They will have to first register themselves on the online portal of the university. They will have to enter general information like name, course and contact details.
- Students will then have to report to the university campus as per the schedule uploaded by the university. If an applicant is not present on the specified date, his candidature will be cancelled and his seat will be offered to the next eligible individual.
- They will be briefed about the entire counselling and admission procedure by the officials present there.
- They must carry certain documents and certificates which will be verified by the university officials.
- Once deemed eligible, aspirants will have to fill a form specifying the program they wish to pursue. If they have given tests for multiple courses, they must fill up their options in order of preference.
- Individuals will be admitted into their preferred programs on the basis of merit. If a candidate wishes to confirm his seat, he will have to pay counseling fees and complete the admission formalities.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.