SRMHCAT 2020 Application Form (Available), Registration Date, Center and Registration Fee
SRMHCAT 2020 Application Form for round 2 has been released by SRM University on March 25, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form online till April 23, 2020 at https://www.srmuniversity.ac.in/contact-us/. Exam dates of SRMHCAT have been postponed due to COVID-19 crisis. The conducting body SRM University Delhi NCR Sonepat has been released the revised dates. SRMHCAT 2020 will be conducted on May 30 – 31, 2020.
- Candidates have to make payment of INR 1000 via demand draft/ credit card/debit card. Without application fee payment application form will not be submitted.
- SRMHCAT Admit Card will be available on the official website from 1st week of April 2020.
- Candidates who have obtained their Bachelor’s Degree or have appeared and anticipated the results are eligible to apply for SRMHCAT 2020.
- For offline application, candidates can visit SRM University for filling the form and payment of application fees using the unique e-code voucher.
Latest: Direct Link to Apply for SRMHCAT 2020 Application Form
SRMHCAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates should remember the SRMHCAT 2020 dates so that they carry out the process within deadlines.
|Event||Date (Revised Date)|
|SRMHCAT 2020 Application Form will be available from||March 25, 2020|
|Last Date to fill SRMHCAT Application Form||April 23, 2020|
|Slot booking for Online Examination||slots available forenoon and afternoon slots|
|SRMHCAT 2020 is Scheduled on||May 30 – 31, 2020|
SRMHCAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are looking forward to pursuing an MBA from SRM University should read the eligibility criteria before applying. Each criterion mentioned below should be fulfilled by the candidate. In case any candidate fails to fulfil the criteria will be rejected for SRM CAT 2020 with the cancellation of candidature irrespective of the stage of the admission process.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree of 3 years in any discipline from recognized University or Institute.
- They should have completed 10+2+3, 10+2+4 or equivalent.
- Applicants must have at least 60% aggregate for their Degree.
- Those with valid GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT and TANCET score can apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for their final year exam of Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply. They should provide the result and additional details to fulfil the Counselling and Admission process.
How to fill SRMHCAT 2020 Application Form?
SRMHCAT 2020 Application can be processed in both online and offline modes. SRMHCAT registration process in online as well as an offline mode with payment of application fee are explained in steps below:
Online Mode of SRMHCAT 2020 Application
- Visit the official SRM Website i.e. https://www.srmuniversity.ac.in/contact-us/
- Applicants are required to register with a valid email address and phone number. Other details such as Name, Date of Birth and captcha code should also be entered.
- Login ID and password is generated after a successful registration.
- Login using the Login ID and password and click on the application link.
- Enter details in SRMHCAT online Application form.
- Applicants should fill valid details such as Name, Citizenship, Date of Birth, Email Address, Telephone number and Postal Address.
- Applicants should select the relevant Degree title from the drop-down menu.
- Marks of X, XII and Degree should be entered correctly.
- Applicants should fill in all the details like Name of the University, College name, College Address and details such as Marks in percentage, specialization, degree.
- Applicants can select and fill the details from the drop-down menu for details such as Year of Passing, the medium of language for X, XII and Degree, Mode of courses whether full time, part-time or distance.
- Competitive exam scores such as CAT, GMAT, MAT, TANCET and XAT can be filled and by checking the relevant box.
- Accepting the declaration and payment of application fee are two final steps. Payment of fees can be read in detail below.
SRMHCAT 2020 Payment of Application Fee
SRMHCAT 2020 Application fee is INR 1080 which can be paid using both offline and online method. If an applicant wants to pay the application fees online, it can be paid via the online payment method.
Here are methods applicants can employ to pay the fees:
- Online Payment: Applicants can use credit card/Debit card to pay the fees online
- Prepaid Unique e-Voucher Code which can be purchased at any SRM campus.
- Demand Draft: A demand draft of INR 1080 should be drawn in favour of SMIRST payable at Chennai. On the reverse side of DD, Name of the candidate and telephone number should be mentioned.
Offline Mode of SRMHCAT 2020 Application
Applicants can obtain SRMHCAT 2020 Application form from any of the following SRM campuses:
- SRM University, Kattankulathur
- SRM University, Ramapuram
- SRM University, Vadapalni
- SRM University, NCR- New Delhi
- SRM University Sikkim
- SRM University Haryana
Candidates should fill SRMHCAT 2020 form and send along with DD to the following address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203.
Applicants can also fill the application form online, download it and attach a DD and send it to SRM before the closing of application date.
Details Asked in SRMHCAT 2020 Application form
Applicants are required to fill in their personal and academic details wherever required in the application form. Candidates should keep the following things in hand while filling out the SRMHCAT application form online: -
- X, XII and Graduation mark sheets
- Test Scores, Professional qualification, mark sheet of additional degree, etc.
- Fill in valid email ID and postal address for further communication.
|Details Asked in SRMHCAT 2020 Application Form||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter a name in not more than 50 characters|
|Category||Choose your category from the drop-down|
|Postal Address||Enter the valid postal address|
|Degree Title||Select your Degree title from the drop-down menu|
|Degree Details||Fill the details such as Specialization, Percentage and University|
|Test Score||Enter Test scores of relevant tests such as CAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT and TANCET|
|Photo||Recent Photo of the candidate in jpeg or gif format|
|Signature||Signature of the candidate in jpeg or jpg format|
SRMHCAT Application Form Correction
Applicants can make corrections in the entered data by visiting the dashboard on login for online application. Corrected details can be submitted and the applicants will be notified of the applied corrections.
- Applicants should avoid typing errors and should keep the required documents handy.
- Application form should be reviewed for errors and spelling mistakes before submission.
- Valid email ID, telephone number and postal address should be submitted.
In case of registration or application number mismatch or any other queries, candidates can contact the authority on the address and phone number given below.
Ph: +91-44-27455510, 47437500 Fax: +91-44-2745 3622
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College