SRMHCAT 2021 Application Form has been released by SRM University. Candidates will be able to fill the application form online on the official website i.e. srmuniversity.ac.in. SRMHCAT 2021 will be held in online mode on June 26 – 27, 2021. Candidates interested in filling up the application must go through SRMHCAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam.
- Candidates who have obtained their Bachelor’s Degree or have appeared or waiting for the results are eligible to apply for SRMHCAT 2021.
- To fill the application form candidates will be required to make a payment of INR 1000 via demand draft/ credit card/debit card. Without application fee payment application form will not be submitted.
- SRMHCAT Admit Card will be released only for the successfully registered candidates.
- For offline applications, candidates can visit SRM University for filling the form and payment of application fees using the unique e-code voucher.
Read the article to know more about SRMHCAT application process, dates, fees, and steps to fill the online application.
SRMHCAT 2021 Application Dates
|SRMHCAT 2021 Application Form will be available from||February 2021|
|Last Date to fill SRMHCAT Application Form||To be announced|
|Slot booking for Online Examination||To be announced|
|SRMHCAT Exam Date||June 26 – 27, 2021|
Candidates who are looking forward to pursuing an MBA from SRM University should read the eligibility criteria before applying. Each criterion mentioned below should be fulfilled by the candidate. In case any candidate fails to fulfil the criteria will be rejected for SRM CAT 2021 with the cancellation of candidature irrespective of the stage of the admission process.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree of 3 years in any discipline from recognized University or Institute.
- They should have completed 10+2+3, 10+2+4 or equivalent.
- Applicants must have at least 60% aggregate for their Degree.
- Those with valid GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT and TANCET score can apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for their final year exam of Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply. They should provide the result and additional details to fulfil the Counselling and Admission process.
How to fill SRMHCAT 2021 Application Form?
SRMHCAT 2021 Application can be processed in both online and offline modes. SRMHCAT registration process in online as well as an offline mode with payment of application fee are explained in steps below:
Online Mode of SRMHCAT 2021 Application
- Visit the official SRM Website i.e. applications.srmist.edu.in
- Applicants are required to register with a valid email address and phone number. Other details such as Name, Date of Birth and captcha code should also be entered.
- Login ID and password is generated after a successful registration.
- Login using the Login ID and password and click on the application link.
- Enter details in SRMHCAT online Application form.
- Applicants should fill valid details such as Name, Citizenship, Date of Birth, Email Address, Telephone number and Postal Address.
- Applicants should select the relevant Degree title from the drop-down menu.
- Marks of X, XII and Degree should be entered correctly.
- Applicants should fill in all the details like Name of the University, College name, College Address and details such as Marks in percentage, specialization, degree.
- Applicants can select and fill the details from the drop-down menu for details such as Year of Passing, the medium of language for X, XII and Degree, Mode of courses whether full time, part-time or distance.
- Competitive exam scores such as CAT, GMAT, MAT, TANCET and XAT can be filled and by checking the relevant box.
- Accepting the declaration and payment of application fee are two final steps. Payment of fees can be read in detail below.
SRMHCAT 2021 Payment of Application Fee
SRMHCAT 2021 Application fee is INR 1080 which can be paid using both offline and online method. If an applicant wants to pay the application fees online, it can be paid via the online payment method.
Here are methods applicants can employ to pay the fees:
- Online Payment: Applicants can use credit card/Debit card to pay the fees online
- Prepaid Unique e-Voucher Code which can be purchased at any SRM campus.
- Demand Draft: A demand draft of INR 1080 should be drawn in favour of SMIRST payable at Chennai. On the reverse side of DD, Name of the candidate and telephone number should be mentioned.
Offline Mode of SRMHCAT 2021 Application
Applicants can obtain SRMHCAT 2021 Application form from any of the following SRM campuses:
- SRM University, Kattankulathur
- SRM University, Ramapuram
- SRM University, Vadapalni
- SRM University, NCR- New Delhi
- SRM University Sikkim
- SRM University Haryana
Candidates should fill SRMHCAT 2021 form and send along with DD to the following address:
Applicants can also fill the application form online, download it and attach a DD and send it to SRM before the closing of application date.
Documents Required to Fill SRMHCAT Application
Applicants are required to fill in their personal and academic details wherever required in the application form. Candidates should keep the following things in hand while filling out the SRMHCAT application form online: -
- X, XII and Graduation mark sheets
- Test Scores, Professional qualification, mark sheet of additional degree, etc.
- Fill in valid email ID and postal address for further communication.
|Details Asked in SRMHCAT 2021 Application Form||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter a name in not more than 50 characters|
|Category||Choose your category from the drop-down|
|Postal Address||Enter the valid postal address|
|Degree Title||Select your Degree title from the drop-down menu|
|Degree Details||Fill the details such as Specialization, Percentage and University|
|Test Score||Enter Test scores of relevant tests such as CAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT and TANCET|
|Photo||Recent Photo of the candidate in jpeg or gif format|
|Signature||Signature of the candidate in jpeg or jpg format|
SRMHCAT Application Form Correction
Applicants can make corrections in the entered data by visiting the dashboard on login for online application. Corrected details can be submitted and the applicants will be notified of the applied corrections.
- Applicants should avoid typing errors and should keep the required documents handy.
- Application form should be reviewed for errors and spelling mistakes before submission.
- Valid email ID, telephone number and postal address should be submitted.
In case of registration or application number mismatch or any other queries, candidates can contact the authority on the address and phone number given below.
Ph: +91-44-27455510, 47437500 Fax: +91-44-2745 3622
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.