.UP CATET 2021 Result will be delared in June 2021 in online mode at the official website – upcatet.org. Candidates will be able to access the result by logging in to their account using their registered user id and password. UPCATET 2021 Score Cards will also be released along with results and it can be downloaded from login section. The Score card will act as supporting document during UPCATET 2021 Counselling
- The result card is in the form of a merit list in which the names of the qualifying candidates, their roll numbers, and their ranks in the exam are mentioned. Check UPCATET Cut off
- All qualifying candidates need to download the merit list and bring a copy of it on the date of counselling.
- UPCATET Counselling will start in online mode from June 2021 soon after the declaration of Result.
Candidates will have to bring a few important documents along with admit card and result during the counselling procedure. Those candidates who qualify the entrance exam will get admission in their choice of Universities accepting UPCATET scores for admissions.
UPCATET 2021 Result Dates
|UPCATET 2021 Exam Date||May 2021|
|Announcement of Result||June 2021|
|Commencement of UPCATET 2021 Counselling||June 2021|
How to Check UPCATET 2021 Result?
All results of UPCATET 2021 for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs will be available on the official website. Students need to keep themselves updated by regularly visiting the website for result announcements and other information.
- Visit the official website i.e. upcatet.org.
- Click on the “Results 2021” tab on the top of the home page.
- A new page will be displayed wherein you have to fill Class group (the program for which you have appeared for the test), your challan number/registration number/roll number (any one of the three) and your date of birth.
- Click on Submit
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Save the file and take a print-out of the same for future communications.
Details on Score Card
UPCATET 2021 Scorecard will display the following details:
- Name of the qualifying candidate
- Roll number
Note: No individual marks are shown. But candidates can check their answers from the answer key to get a rough idea on the marks they have achieved on the entrance test paper.
UPCATET 2021 Cut off
- As per last year, minimum cut off percentage to qualify the entrance exam as follows –
|SC / ST||10 %|
- UPCATET 2021 Merit List will be displayed in the form of a rank card, wherein the names of the successful candidates, their roll numbers, ranks and date of birth will be displayed.
- The merit list is prepared by the conducting authority of UPCATET.
- Soon after the declaration of UPCATET 2021 Result, the cut-off list prepared by the conducting authority will be released on the official website – upcatet.org.
- The cut – off list will give an idea to the qualifying candidates their chances of getting admission to the various colleges under the 4 universities of Agriculture in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Cut offs of various courses are different for different colleges.
- The cut-off is determined on the basis of number of candidates applying for a particular program, number of seats available, the overall performance of candidates and previous years’ trends.
UPCATET 2021 Counselling
With the formal declaration of the result on the website, qualified candidates are called for counselling as per their ranks or merit.
- Specified dates and time will be scheduled for counselling in various UG, PG and Ph.D programs.
- The counselling session will continue till the last seat in each course is allotted to candidates.
- Qualified candidates can download their counselling letter from the official website.
- Qualifying candidates will also be called for the counselling process via an email.
- Candidates need to log on the official website, fill in their Class group, their challan number/registration number/roll number and their date of birth and their counselling letter will be displayed on the screen.
UPCATET 2021 Counselling Dates
|Online registration Fee submission for Online Counselling (For UG & Diploma Courses)||To be announced|
|Registration & Document uploading for online counseling (For UG & Diploma Courses)||To be announced|
First Online Counselling Process for UG & Diploma Courses:
To be announced
Second Online Counselling Process for UG & Diploma Courses:
To be announced
Third Counselling: (Offline)
For UG & Diploma Courses:
To be announced
Documents Required During UPCATET Counselling
On the day of counselling, candidates need to bring with them the following:
- Pan card or any identity proof
- 5 passport size photographs
- Class 10th and class 12th marksheets
- Admit card
- Registration form
- Domicile certificate of the UP state
- Caste certificate
- Counselling letter
- Result card
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.