UPCATET Form Correction Facility is now open from May 3, as per revised dates and it will close on May 5, 2021. UPCATET Application Form 2021 has been released on the official website on February 28, 2021. Candidates can now submit the application form till today; April 30, 2021. Last date to submit online Application fee is May 1, 2021. it must be noted that UPCATET 2021 Application forms will available in online mode only. .
- Candidates are advised to check UPCATET Eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The Application fee for General and OBC category is INR 1250 and for SC and ST category is INR 1050. Whereas Application with Late fee for General and OBC Category would be INR 1550 and for SC and ST category will be INR 1350.
- Candidates can choose only one exam center at the time of registration. Check UPCATET Exam Pattern
UPCATET Application Dates 2021
Aspirants can refer the table below for reference:
|Online Application Form starts from||February 28, 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||April 30, 2021|
|Application Fee submission last date||May 1, 2021|
|Application Form correction window||May 3 – 5, 2021|
|Availability of UPCATET Admit Card||June 1, 2021|
|UPCATET 2021 Exam Date||June 16 – 17, 2021|
UPCATET 2021 Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for appearing in UPCATET 2021 is passing class 12th or equivalent with a combination of Physic, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- The minimum age limit specified for UPCATET 2021 is applicants should have attained an age of 16 years on or after December 31, 2021.
- The upper age limit to appear in UPCATET 2021 is 25 years of age.
- A relaxation of 5 years is permissible for SC/ST/OBC applicants if they fulfil the other eligibilities.
Candidates can also check the course wise eligibility discussed below:
- For Undergraduate courses, such as B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry and B. F. Sc. (Bachelor in Fisheries Science)
- Applicants should have cleared class XII in either of these subject streams: Agriculture Science, PCB (Physics + Chemistry + Biology subject combination), PCM (Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics subject combination), PCMB (Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics+ Biology subject combination)
- For Undergraduate course such as B. V. Sc. & A. H
- Applicants should have cleared class XII in either PCB (Physics + Chemistry + Biology subject combination) or PCMB (Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics+ Biology subject combination) with English.
- The aggregate marks in PCB/PCMB with English should be at least 50% for General category and 47.5% for SC/ST.
- For Undergraduate course, B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science
- This course is only available for girls.
- Applicants should have passed Intermediate in Art with Home Science as a subject or Agriculture Science.
- Any of the following combinations is also makes the applicant eligible:
- PCB (Physics + Chemistry + Biology subject combination)
- PCM (Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics subject combination)
- PCMB (Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics+ Biology subject combination)
- For MSc Courses
- M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any of the subject mentioned below
[Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Economics, Agricultural Extension Education, Meteorology, Agricultural Statistics, Agronomy, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Technology, Live Stock Production & Management, Entomology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Horticulture, Nematology, Plant Pathology, Plant Physiology/Crop Physiology, Seed Science & Technology, Soil Conservation & Water Management, Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry and Horticulture (Vegetable Science)]
- Applicants have completed their Degree course in B.Sc.(Ag.)/B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.) / B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. (10+2+4 years degree)
- MSc in Horticulture with a specialization in any of the subject mentioned below
(Fruit Science, Floriculture and Landscaping, Post Harvest Technology, Vegetable Science)
- Applicants should have completed BSc degree with a specialization in Agriculture /Horticulture or equivalent (10+2+4 years degree).
- M.V.Sc Program
- Applicants should have passed B.V.Sc. & A. H. with OGPA 5.50 (5.00 for SC/ST) out of 10.
- Applicants must be registered in VCI or State Veterinary Council.
How to fill UPCATET Application Form 2021?
UPCATET 2021 Application form can be filled in both online and offline modes. Application forms are available from 3rd week of February 2021.
Procedure for UPCATET Online Application:
- Visit the official website www.upcatet.org or www.svbpmeerut.ac.in
- Click ‘Apply online’ and download the information brochure
- Agree on the terms and conditions after reading them.
- After agreeing applicants will be able to register with a valid email ID.
- After Registration, applicants are required to fill their personal and academic details in the online form.
- Remit the application fee using Credit/Debit card or E-challan.
- To finally submit the application form, click submit.
Procedure for UPCATET Offline Application:
- Applicants can purchase the application form from Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology.
- Alternatively, applicants can also download the form from the online portal and submit via post.
- Fill in the Application form with all the details, attach required documents.
- Enclose demand draft of the prescribed application fee
- Sent the application form to the address below:
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology
Kumarganj, Faizabad, 224 229 (U.P.)
Name of the Registrar: Dr P.K. Singh
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91-7408836617 (O)
Ph.: +91-5270-262035 (O)
UPCATET Application Fee 2021
UPCATET Application fee can be deposited in both online and offline mode. All the available modes of payment are explained below:
- Online mode using Credit/Debit card
- Applicants can select either credit or debit as per availability and process the fees with instructions that will be displayed on the screen
- Applicants can process e-challan by selecting the bank from the given options and processing with the instructions provided.
- Demand Draft
- Applicants who are applying in offline mode should attach Demand Draft with the application form and send it via post.
Note: In case form is submitted after the due date, candidates need to pay an additional late fee.
Details Required for UPCATET Application Form 2021
Applicants need to fill all the mandatory details in the form without any error. The following documents should be kept handy while applying:
- Class X-mark list
- Class XII-mark list
Some of the major particulars to be filled in UPCATET Application Form 2021 are tabulated below:
|Details Asked||Information Required|
|Applicant’s Name||Enter complete name mentioned in official documents|
|Father’s Name||Enter Father’s Name as on class XII-mark sheet|
|Mother’s Name||Enter Mother’s Name as on class XII-mark sheet|
|Residential Address||Current Address for further communication|
|Category||Fill in the category from the drop-down menu list|
|Date of Birth||Select Date, Month and Year from the drop-down menu|
|Gender||Select from the drop-down menu|
|Year of Passing Class X||Select the year from the drop list|
|College of Class XII||Enter the attended college|
|Year, Percentage in Marks, Type of Institution and Roll Number of Class XII||Details of Class XII should be entered without errors|
UPCATET 2021 Application Form Correction
Applicants who have submitted UPCATET 2021 Application Form can make corrections only before final submission of the form.
Therefore, take note of the following points to avoid any discrepancy in the form:
- Avoid typing errors and keep the required documents handy before applying.
- Review for any typing mistakes and detail errors before submission.
- Enter valid email address, telephone number and postal address.
- Ensure that the photograph and signature are matching the requisite dimension and file size.
UPCATET Application Form 2021 FAQs
Ques. I have secured 49.46% for class XII and I am seeking admission for B.V.Sc.&A.H. Am I eligible to apply for UPCATET?
Ans:Depends. If you belong to SC/ST category you are eligible. If you belong to general category, the minimum eligibility is 50%. Hence, you are not eligible.
Ques. I have completed my BSc in Home Science. Am I eligible to pursue a Master’s degree in Food Science and Nutrition?
Ans: Yes, you are eligible to pursue your Master’s degree. In order to take admission to the course for 2021, you will require qualifying the UPCATET 2021.
Ques. I have processed my application form online for UPCATET 2021. I have not received any submission notification though I have paid my fee online. Help!
Ans: If you have submitted your form properly and paid the fee online, your application must be processed. Due to many applicants applying online at the same time and technical glitch you may not have received any notification. Make sure you took a print of the successful form application on submission for reference.
Ques. I have completed my class XII from Gujarat Board and I am seeking admission for B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture program in UP University due to my father’s migration. Am I eligible to apply for UPCATET 2021 exam?
Ans: Yes, you are if you fulfil the eligibility marks criteria. If you qualify, you will require producing the migration certificate or transfer certificate at the time of counseling.
Ques. Which colleges are affiliated with UP University? I am seeking colleges with Agricultural courses in Uttar Pradesh.
Ans: The colleges that provide UG and PG Agricultural courses are:
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut
- Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology, Kumarganj, Faridabad
- Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.