Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) is the university level postgraduate level entrance examination.YVUCET 2021 Application Forms will be released on September 25, 2021(tentatively).The exam will be conducted in October 2021 in offline mode.
YUCET 2021 will have 100 objective-type questions of 1 mark each. The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- YVUCET 2021 Counselling and Seat Allocation process will begin shortly after the declaration of the results.
- YVUCET 2021 Admit Cards will be released on October 15, 2021(tentatively).
YVUCET 2021 Application Form will be released on May 29, 2021(tentative). Interested candidates can apply by paying the fee of INR 500/-.
YVUCET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Yogi Vemana University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Helpline Number||97058 12613|
YVUCET 2021 Exam Dates
YVUCET Application form will be released in October 2021(tentatively). Candidates can apply with a late fee. Important dates related to YVUCET 2021 are given in the table below:
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a registration fee of Rs 600||October 3, 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 1100/- ( Fee:500 + Late Fee :500)||October 9, 2021|
|Last date for Uploading Application form||October 9, 2021|
|YVUCET 2021 Admit Card||October 15, 2021|
|YVUCET 2021||October 20-22, 2021|
|YVUCET 2021 Results||October 23, 2021|
|YVUCET 2021 Certificate Verification and Counselling||November 25, 2021.|
|YVUCET 2021 Counselling Phase-3||February 5, 2021|
YVUCET 2021 Result
- YVUCET 2021 Result will be announced on October 23, 2021(tentative).
- The result will be declared through online mode only. Candidates, who will pass the examination will be called for the counselling process.
- YVUCET 2021 result will contain the name, application number/roll number of the candidates selected for further rounds of the admission process. Steps to check YVUCET 2021 Results are given below: -
- Visit the official website of YVUCET
- Click on the link for ‘YVUCET 2021 Result’
- Enter the Application Number/Roll number and Date of Birth
- Check the details on the YVUCET 2021 Results
- Download and take printout of YVUCET 2021 Results
- Candidates have to score minimum 25% marks in the entrance test (no minimum marks in case of SC/ST candidates) to qualify for the counselling rounds.
- Candidates can also submit their objection on YVUCET 2021 answer key if any, to the office of the Convener, YVUCET through e-mail/Speed or Registered Post or in person within three days after publication of the answer key.
- Final answer key will be published along with YVUCET 2021 Results.
YVUCET 2021 Merit List
Yogi Vermana University will publish separate YVUCET 2021 merit list for all the courses based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance test. Candidates who score more than the cutoff marks will be considered in the Merit List for YVUCET 2021 Counselling.
Ranking of the merit list will be in the descending order of total marks scored in the entrance exam. Separate Reserved category list will also be prepared. Based on candidate’s performance, they will be called for Counselling procedure
YVUCET 2021 Counselling
YVUCET 2021 Counselling has been postponed. New dates for Counselling will be announced soon. YVUCET 2021 Counselling Registration is open for Round-1 until then. Only candidates shortlisted in the YVUCET 2021 Merit List will be eligible for the counselling process.
- YVUCET 2021 Counselling process will involve document verification and the final seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment will take place basis the ranks acquired by the candidates in the merit list and the availability of the seats.
- A counselling fee has to be paid by the candidates at the time of attending the counselling.
- Counselling and Seat Allotment will be done in the sequential order based on YVUCET 2021 Rank of the candidate.
- All the certificates and documents of the candidate will be verified at the counselling center on the stipulated date.
- Candidate should appear for Counselling procedure himself/herself with all the necessary documents. No other person will be allowed to appear for the counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Candidates shortlisted for the counselling rounds need to carry the following documents in original as well as two sets of photocopies.
- YVUCET 2021 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates.
- Class X and XII Pass Certificates.
- Graduation Degree.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2021 OR permanent Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in. Fee concession will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically handicapped/extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & 6 Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in the case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./carried out the private study.
- Migration Certificate (for other University candidates).
YVUCET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will have to download their YVUCET 2021 Hall Ticket from the official website in the last week of May 2021(tentative). Hall Ticket will not be sent to candidates through post/email. Steps to download the Hall Ticket are given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on YVUCET 2021 Admit Card
- Enter your login details Application Number and date of birth.
- Login and download the Hall Ticket for examination.
- Print the Hall Ticket on A4 sheet.
Candidate should take a printout of their Hall Ticket and keep with them during the examination along with the photo identity card as identity proof
YVUCET 2021 Eligibility
Before applying, all candidates must meet YVUCET 2021 eligibility criteria set by the conducting body. Here are the Eligibility Criteria of YVUCET 2021:
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as set by the educational institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
- Foreign and NRI candidates have to satisfy the rules of the University in which he/she want to take admission.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree with minimum 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Applicants who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to apply
- Academic qualification also depends on course you wish to apply for.
- There is no stated age limit to appear for the exam.
How to fill YVUCET 2021 Application Form?
The step-wise process to apply for the exam is given below:
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official website yvudoa.net
- Select course applying for
- Fill name, address, and other details asked
- Pay the application fee using Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card
Step 2- Filling the Application Form
- Fill in the following information asked:
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Marks Information
- Upload scanned images of Photograph and Signature of the candidate of size less than 150 kb in .jpg format
- Review all the information provided. If any changes are required, go back and make the changes else click on “Submit”
- Application form once submitted cannot be edited, so fill the application form very carefully.
- After submitting the application form, take two print copies of it. One is to be submitted at the time of exam. The other is to be used for future reference.
YVUCET 2021 Application Fee
- The application fee for YVUCET 2021 can only be paid online using Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Application fee to be paid by candidates is as follows:
|Without late fee||INR 500|
|With late fee||INR 1000|
YVUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
YVUCET 2021 Exam Pattern Highlights Table is given below:-
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
- YVUCET 2021 is Pencil-paper based test. The examination paper will vary for different courses.
- Each question carries one mark.
- No mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
It is mandatory for the aspirants to use pencil only, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles. If there is more than one answer bubbled against a question, it will be considered as an incorrect answer.
Read More about YVUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.