YVUCET 2018 Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Result
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) is the university level postgraduate level entrance examination. It is conducted by Yogi Vemana University. The exam will be conducted in the first week of June 2018 in the offline mode.
Registration for YUCET 2018commenced on March 23. Interested candidates can fill the application form by paying the fee of INR 500/-. The last date to apply for the exam is May 15, 2018 without paying the late fee.
- YUCET 2018 will have 100 objective-type questions of 1 mark each. The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- YVUCET 2018 Results are expected to be out by the second week of June 2018. YVUCET 2018 Counselling and Seat Allocation process will begin shortly after the declaration of the results.
Hightlights of YVUCET 2018
|Exam Name||Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Yogi Vemana University|
|Mode of Exam||Paper Pen|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Helpline Number||97058 12613|
YVUCET 2018 Exam Dates
YVUCET Application dates have been released on the official website. The exam schedule will be released in June 2018. Important dates related to YVUCET 2018 are given in the table below:
|Starting Date for Registration||March 23, 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||May 15, 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500/- ( Fee:500 + Late Fee :500)||May 21, 2018|
|Last date for Uploading Application form||May 23,2 018|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||Last week of May 2018|
|YVUCET Exam dates||First week of June 2018|
|Announcement of Results||Second week of June 2018|
YVUCET 2018 Eligibility
Before applying, all candidates must meet YVUCET 2018 eligibility criteria set by the conducting body. Here are the Eligibility Criteria of YVUCET 2018:
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as set by the educational institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
- Foreign and NRI candidates have to satisfy the rules of the University in which he/she want to take admission.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree with minimum 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Applicants who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to apply
- Academic qualification also depends on course you wish to apply for.
- There is no stated age limit to appear for the exam.
How to fill YVUCET 2018 Application Form?
Last Date to Apply- May 21, 2018
The step-wise process to apply for the exam is given below:
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official website yvudoa.net
- Select course applying for
- Fill name, address, and other details asked
- Pay the application fee using Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card
Step 2- Filling the Application Form
- Fill in the following information asked:
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Marks Information
- Upload scanned images of Photograph and Signature of the candidate of size less than 150 kb in .jpg format
- Review all the information provided. If any changes are required, go back and make the changes else click on “Submit”
- Application form once submitted cannot be edited, so fill the application form very carefully.
- After submitting the application form, take two print copies of it. One is to be submitted at the time of exam. The other is to be used for future reference.
YVUCET 2018 Application Fee
- The application fee for YVUCET 2018 can only be paid online using Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Application fee to be paid by candidates is as follows:
|Without late fee||INR 500|
|With late fee||INR 1000|
YVUCET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will have to download their YVUCET 2018 Hall Ticket from the official website in the last week of May 2018. Hall Ticket will not be sent to candidates through post/email. Steps to download the Hall Ticket are given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on YVUCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Enter your login details Application Number and date of birth.
- Login and download the Hall Ticket for examination.
- Print the Hall Ticket on A4 sheet.
Candidate should take a printout of their Hall Ticket and keep with them during the examination along with the photo identity card as identity proof
Check Detailed YVUCET 2018 Admit Card
YVUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
YVUCET 2018 Exam Pattern Highlights Table is given below:-
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
- YVUCET 2018 is Pencil-paper based test. The examination paper will vary for different courses.
- Each question carries one mark.
- No mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
It is mandatory for the aspirants to use pencil only, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles. If there is more than one answer bubbled against a question, it will be considered as an incorrect answer.
Read More about YVUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
YVUCET 2018 Result
- YVUCET 2018 Result will be announced in the second week of June 2018.
- The result will be declared through online mode only. Candidates, who will pass the examination will be called for the counselling process.
- YVUCET 2018 result will contain the name, application number/roll number of the candidates selected for further rounds of the admission process. Steps to check YVUCET 2018 Results are given below: -
- Visit the official website of YVUCET
- Click on the link for ‘YVUCET 2018 Results’
- Enter the Application Number/Roll number and Date of Birth
- Check the details on the YVUCET 2018 Results
- Download and take printout of YVUCET 2018 Results
- Candidates have to score minimum 25% marks in the entrance test (no minimum marks in case of SC/ST candidates) to qualify for the counselling rounds.
- Candidates can also submit their objection on YVUCET 2018 answer key if any, to the office of the Convener, YVUCET-2017 through e-mail/Speed or Registered Post or in person within three days after publication of the answer key.
- Final answer key will be published along with YVUCET 2018 Results.
YVUCET 2018 Merit List
Yogi Vermana University will publish separate YVUCET 2018 merit list for all the courses based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance test. Candidates who score more than the cutoff marks will be considered in the Merit List for YVUCET 2018 Counselling.
Ranking of the merit list will be in the descending order of total marks scored in the entrance exam. Separate Reserved category list will also be prepared. Based on candidate’s performance, they will be called for Counselling procedure
YVUCET 2018 Counselling
YVUCET 2018 Counselling will begin few weeks after the declaration of results. Only candidates shortlisted in the YVUCET 2018 Merit List will be eligible for the counselling process.
- YVUCET 2018 Counselling process will involve document verification and the final seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment will take place basis the ranks acquired by the candidates in the merit list and the availability of the seats.
- A counselling fee has to be paid by the candidates at the time of attending the counselling.
- Counselling and Seat Allotment will be done in the sequential order based on YVUCET 2018 Rank of the candidate.
- All the certificates and documents of the candidate will be verified at the counselling center on the stipulated date.
- Candidate should appear for Counselling procedure himself/herself with all the necessary documents. No other person will be allowed to appear for the counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Candidates shortlisted for the counselling rounds need to carry the following documents in original as well as two sets of photocopies.
- YVUCET 2018 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates.
- Class X and XII Pass Certificates.
- Graduation Degree.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2018 OR permanent Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in. Fee concession will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically handicapped/extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & 6 Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in the case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./carried out the private study.
- Migration Certificate (for other University candidates).
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College