Kakatiya University (KU) Warangal follows odd and even semester pattern to test students for all its courses. End-semester examinations are being conducted in the months of December and July for odd and even semesters, respectively. The results are published on the university website usually within few days after the end semester examinations.
Students can collect all information regarding KU exam timetable & result through the ‘Examination branch of the Kakatiya University. Students are advised to go through the below mentioned steps to download their scorecard:
- Visit to the official website of the Kakatiya University.
- Click on the Examination section in the main menu.
- After clicking on the Examination link, you will be redirected to the result page.
- Now click on your desired course link.
|Kakatiya University UG Results||Click Here|
|Kakatiya University PG Results||Click Here|
|Kakatiya University Engineering Results||Click Here|
- Now enter your hall ticket number along with the security code.
- Submit the details & download your scorecard for future use.
Kakatiya University Result: Latest Updates
Some of the results announced by the university are listed below:
1. B.Sc. (M) ANNUAL III YEAR RESULTS – link 1
2. B.Sc. (B) ANNUAL II YEAR RESULTS – link 2
3. B.Com. ANNUAL III YEAR RESULTS – link 3
KU PGCET Result 2019
KU conducts Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (KU PGCET) to offer admission in various PG courses in the fields of Arts, Science & Commerce. In order to check the KU PGCET result status, students must follow the given steps:
- Visit to the KU PGCET portal.
- Now login by providing your hall ticket number & Date of Birth.
- After declaration of result, students will be called for seat allotment cum counselling process.
KU PGCET Counselling & Option Entry Process:
Qualified students have to visit to the counselling venue along with the required documents (for verification).
- Seminar Hall, Department of Physics, KU Campus, Warangal
- Seminar Hall, Humanities Building, KU Campus, Warangal
- University College of Commerce & Business Management, KU Campus, Warangal
Documents required at the time of KU PGCET Counselling:
- Original documents & Transfer Certificate along with one set of photocopies.
- Students also have to pay the prescribed amount of fees, i.e. INR 300 (INR 200 for SC/ST) in order to receive their counselling letter.
- After seat allotment, students have to report at their respective college along with all the desired documents.
Note: Those students who have already attended the Phase-I of counselling can opt for the change of options in the II Phase of counselling. There is no any provision for the students to attend the II Phase of counselling directly.
Who can apply for options change during KU PGCET counselling:
KU follows certain rules & regulations for the seat allotment process. Students must keep in mind the below listed points before going to opt for the II Phase of counselling:
- Those students, who have secured the seat but do not want to join.
- Those students, who have not secured any seat but already got their certificates verified.
- Those students, who have secured the seat & reported to the designated college but looking for a better option.
Kakatiya University School of Distance Education Result 2019
KU, Warangal also offers various UG, PG & Professional courses through distance learning modes. The University Regional Centres are established in all of the four district headquarters of the University and have direct access to the network of study centres.
Kakatiya University DDE results are published on the official website year-wise/ semester-wise. Students can view their scorecard containing the marks from the KU-DDE website after entering the “Hall Ticket Number”.
- Visit to the official webpage of the SDLCE, KU Warangal.
- Click on the desired result link from the drop down menu.
- Enter your hall ticket number & submit.