LNMU Admit Card 2020 has been released on the official website. Students can download Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admit Card via a link provided below. LNMU recently released admit cards for UG and PG courses examination 2020.
To download the respective semester admit card, students need to enter the ‘Roll No.’ in the space provided. It is mandatory to download and carry the examination Admit Card on the day of the examination.
LNMU Admit Card 2020
LNMU Admit Card is released on the official website to be downloaded by eligible students only. If in any case, students are not able to download or view the admit card then immediately contact the controller of the examination.
Check LNMU Admission
LNMU has released the schedule of UG Exam 2020. Eligible students can check the exam time table and notification to know exam date, time, day, subject name, and the exam sittings. The link to download the LNMU Admit Card is given below.
|UG Part III Admit Card||Click here|
|PG Semester I Admit Card|
|PG Semester III Admit Card|
Read more: LNMU Result
Note: Students can find more details on examinations and Admit Card from the official website of LNMU University.
How to download LNMU Admit Card 2020?
Students can download LNMU admit card for upcoming examinations via the link provided above. Click the link and follow the steps mentioned below to download the exam hall ticket.
Steps to download LNMU Admit Card
- Visit the official website and find the link for admit card from homepage
- Click the link for desired semester or examination
- A pop-up window will be opened with space provided for entering roll number
- Enter the Roll Number correctly
- Click on the ‘Search’ button
- Admit Card will appear on the screen with candidate and examination details
- Verify the details and then take a print of the admit card
Note: Students need to get a signature and seal from the Principal on the admit card before entering the exam hall.
Printed Details on LNMU Admit Card 2020
Students are advised to check for the below details on the admit card.
- Roll No.
- Answer IDR No.
- Registration No.
- Registration Year
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- College Code and Name
- Centre Code and Name
- Subject details
- Student signature
- Exam Commencement date
- The controller of Examination (COE)
- Signature Instructions for Students
Importance of LNMU Admit Card 2020
LNMU Admit Card is undoubtedly one of the most essential documents that every student needs to carry before entering the exam hall. No student without a valid hall ticket is allowed to write the examination.
The admit card of LNMU holds student information as well as exam details including subject, exam center, and important instructions to candidates. Each student Admit card is verified by the examiner inside the exam hall and only after proper verification, he/she will be allowed to write the exam.
So it is very important to keep the admit card safe. Another important instruction for students is to not write anything on the admit card until the examinations are over.
Important Instructions to Students
In the admit card, there is a section that mentions special instructions and guidelines pertaining to the discipline inside the examination hall. Students are required to check the instructions mentioned.
- Report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts to avoid delay
- Carry a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam
- Do not write anything on the admit card
- Electronic gadget of any kind, including mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam