Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU), Nagpur (Formerly known as Nagpur University) announces the results for winter session examination held in the Months of October and November. RTMNU has already declared the results for most of the courses while it is still announcing results for the rest of the courses. You can see the list of winter session 2018 results announced by RTMNU, here.
RTMNU has divided its curriculum in two parts namely Winter Session and Summer Session, and conducts examination for each session separately. Examination for winter session is conducted around the months of November and December while summer session examination is conducted around the month of May and June. Results for both sessions are announced course-wise on the university website. Results for both the sessions are announced within a fortnight from the last exam of every particular course.
RTMNU Results: 2018
Steps to check Results:
- Log on to the official website of RTMNU
- Click on the “Results” tab, you will redirected to the results microsite of RTMNU
- Now Click on “Click Here for Declared Results List” to see if the results for your course/faculty has been declared, If your course is enlisted, then follow step-4
- Now go back to the previous window and click on Latest Result/Faculty-Wise Results to check your result
- After putting in your selection, Click on “Ok” button
- Now you will see a new dialog box pop-up, Click on “View Marksheet”
- Now you will need your roll number, after filling in your roll no, enter the captcha code and click on “Show” and your result will appear on the screen+
Note: It is also advised to take a print-out/save the result copy for any future use.
Nagpur University Exam Time-Table 2018
RTMNU announces the exam time-table for every course on their official website for both the sessions. Exam time-tables for all the courses is different for all the semesters.
Exam time-tables for all the RTMNU faculties for winter session 2018 has been mentioned below.
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU), Nagpur (Formerly known as Nagpur University) is one of the oldest universities in India. The university at present has 39 Post Graduate Teaching Departments (PGTD), 3 constituent colleges and 842 affiliated colleges spread across 11 campuses within an overall layout of 318 acres.Last Updated - 10 Jul 2018