SGBAU Admit Card 2020 will be released on the official website in the second week of June (tentative). Students can download Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Admit Card via link provided below.
To download the respective semester admit card, students need to enter the ‘Enrollment Number’ or ‘Roll No.’ in the space provided. It is mandatory to download and carry the examination Admit Card on the day of the examination, without which a candidate is not allowed to write the exam.
Examinations of SGBAU are held annually and notifications for the same are updated on the official website from time to time. Scroll down the page for SGBAU admit Card 2020. Students are required to fill up the examination form and pay fees for the same to be eligible for appearing in the examination.
|Name of the University||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Time Table||Click Here|
|Affiliated Colleges||Click Here|
Check SGBAU Admission
How to download SGBAU Admit Card 2020?
SGBAU Admit Card will soon be released on the official website to be downloaded by eligible students only. If in any case, students are not able to download or view the admit card then immediately contact the controller of the examination.
Only those students who are able to fill examination forms before the due date are eligible to download admit cards. Admission cards will only be made available for online downloading and no hard copy will be provided to students individually.
Students can download Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University admit card for upcoming examinations via the link provided above. Click the link and follow the steps mentioned below to download the exam hall ticket.
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.sgbau.ac.in/
- Find the tab for ‘Examinations’ from the homepage
- Check for the admission card link
- Click on the required link for admit card
- Enter the login credentials i.e. username and password in the space provided
- Admission card with details will appear on the window
- Verify the details and then take a print of the admit card
Details Mentioned on SGBAU Admit Card
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the subject
- Date of examination
- Exam Venue
- Important instructions for students
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- The controller of Examination (COE) signature
SGBAU Admit Card is undoubtedly one of the most essential documents that every student needs to carry before entering the exam hall. No student without a valid hall ticket is allowed to write the examination.
The admit card of SGBAU holds student information as well as exam details including subject, exam centre, and important instructions to candidates. Each student admit card is verified by the examiner inside the exam hall and only after proper verification, he/she will be allowed to write the exam.
So it is very important to keep the admit card safe. Another important instruction for students is to not write anything on the admit card until the examinations are over.
In the admit card, there is a section that mentions special instructions and guidelines pertaining to the discipline inside the examination hall. Students are required to check the instructions mentioned.
- Report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts to avoid delay
- After commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to go outside the exam hall
- Students are required to sit in the seat allotted to them else the candidature will be considered absent
- Carry a hard copy of the admit card and valid ID proof on the day of the exam
- Do not write anything on the admit card
- Electronic gadget of any kind, including mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam
SGBAU Time Table 2020
SGBAU has officially released the Time Table for upcoming examinations on its official website. The proposed schedule is for UG and PG semester examinations. The University conducts examinations twice a year.
The time table for the examinations are uploaded in pdf format with details including time, venue and date of the exam. Carry admit card and a valid id proof to the examination hall for candidate verification.
Students are required to check for the schedule before appearing for the examination from the official website of the University.
How to Check SGBAU Time Table 2020?
The schedule or time table for semester examinations is uploaded on the official website. Students need to follow the below steps to check the schedule.
- Visit the official website of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University i.e. https://www.sgbau.ac.in/
- From the homepage click on the section for ‘Examinations’
- The page with all latest time tables will open up in the window
- Click on the required link
- Time table in pdf format will appear on the screen
- Check for the details and time table, download if required
SGBAU Results 2020
Once the results are ready, it will be published on the official website. Students can then apply for revaluation or reappear with required documents. Mark lists will be provided to the students once the results are published. Follow the below steps to check results from the official website.
- Visit the official website of the University
- Once the home page is open, click on the ‘Examinations’ section
- From the different sections, select the link for ‘Results (Mark sheet)’
- Enter ‘Name of the Examination’ and ‘Roll Number’ in the space provided
- A page displaying result will appear on the screen
- Verify the credentials and result