Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) offers the undergraduate, post-graduate, and research programs with quality education in Agriculture and Technology. Examination results for Semester , Exam Schedules, Timetable are also available on the official website of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology OUAT.
The application forms for all the courses offered by OUAT are available online on the official website of the university. The candidates need to fill the application online. Read More: OUAT Admissions
- April 10, 2019 – Results for various courses offered by OUAT re available online- Check Here
OUAT conducts Common entrance test (CET) to provide admission in UG, PG & Ph.D programmes. OUAT releases the result cum scorecard within three months after the conduction of the exam. OUAT releases the result cum rank list for all Diploma & degree programmes on its official website only.
|Date of Entrance||April 29, 2019||July 1, 2019|
|Date of application form||February 20 to March 24, 2019||May 11 – June 10, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 5, 2019||July 2019|
OUAT Exam Schedule 2020
OUAT conducts the examination for UG and PG in following course: B.A, B.Sc, MBA, B.Com, BBA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc. The university also holds examination for distance education in the same month. OUAT University Exam schedule is announced in pdf format two month before the commencement of examination.
Follow these steps to get OUAT University examination schedule. This way students can download the PDF for the concerned exam schedule and save it for any future references.
- Visit the official website of theOUAT University.
- Find the link of Exam Schedules from the Home Page of the university website
- Click on the concerned page to download the schedules for the university examinations
- Choose the exam schedule for which you have to appear and download the schedules
OUAT Exam Result 2020
Students are advised to follow these steps to check their result of respective courses:
- Visit the official website of the OUAT.
- Navigate to the Exam Result link provided in the ‘Academics’ section.
- Select your Department & click on the desired link in the drop-down menu.
- You will then be redirected to the result page.
- Enter your Registration number & Submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen. Save & take printout of your score card.
OUAT PG & Ph.D Entrance Exam 2020
The university takes admission in PG & Ph.D programmes through Common Entrance Test (CET). The entrance exam is of two hours’ duration and maximum score one can get in the exam is 100 marks. The exam consists of 40 marks worth objective-type questions and short answer type questions of 60 marks.
Students, can navigate to the official website of the University to check their result status. Selected students have to appear in the counselling conducted at the OUAT campus.
Note: Shortlisted students will be informed for counselling through registered post or speed post at OUAT campus.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
Shortlisted students have to visit the OUAT campus along with self-attested copies of the documents as listed below:
- Marks sheet of class X & XII along with the birth certificate.
- Certificate for SC/ST/PH (if applicable) as approved by competent authority.
- Domicile certificate.
- Passport size colour photograph in form-A cum admit card.
- Residential certificate from Western Odisha.
- OUAT employee certificate (if applicable)
OUAT CET Rank List: Students can check their course-wise rank cum cutoff list by visiting the notice section provided on the home page of OUAT.