Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) offers undergraduate, post-graduate, and research programs with quality education in Agriculture and Technology. Examination results for Semester, Exam Schedules, Timetable are also available on the official website of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology OUAT.
The application forms for all the courses offered by OUAT are available online on the official website of the university. The candidates need to fill the application online.
OUAT conducts a Common entrance test (CET) to provide admission in UG, PG & PhD programmes. OUAT releases the result cum scorecard within three months after the conduction of the exam. OUAT releases the result cum rank list for all Diploma & degree programmes on its official website only.
OUAT Exam Result 2021
Students are advised to follow these steps to check their result of respective courses:
- Visit the official website of the OUAT.
- Navigate to the Exam Result link provided in the ‘Academics’ section.
- Select your Department & click on the desired link in the drop-down menu.
- You will then be redirected to the result page.
- Enter your Registration number & Submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen. Save & take a printout of your scorecard.
OUAT Exam Schedule 2021
OUAT conducts the examination for UG and PG in the following course: B.A, B.Sc, MBA, B.Com, BBA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc. The university also holds an examination for distance education in the same month. OUAT University Exam schedule is announced in pdf format two months before the commencement of the examination.
Follow these steps to get the OUAT University examination schedule. This way students can download the PDF for the concerned exam schedule and save it for any future references.
- Visit the official website of OUAT University.
- Find the link of Exam Schedules from the Home Page of the university website
- Click on the concerned page to download the schedules for the university examinations
- Choose the exam schedule for which you have to appear and download the schedules
OUAT PG Entrance 2021
The university takes admission in PG & PhD programmes through Common Entrance Test (CET). The entrance exam is of two hours’ duration and the maximum score one can get in the exam is 100 marks. The exam consists of 40 marks worth objective-type questions and short answer type questions of 60 marks.
Students can navigate to the official website of the University to check their result status. Selected students have to appear in the counselling conducted at the OUAT campus.
Note: Shortlisted students will be informed for counselling through a registered post or speed post at the OUAT campus.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
Shortlisted students have to visit the OUAT campus along with self-attested copies of the documents as listed below:
- Marks sheet of class X & XII along with the birth certificate.
- Certificate for SC/ST/PH (if applicable) as approved by the competent authority.
- Domicile certificate.
- Passport size colour photograph in form-A cum admit card.
- Residential certificate from Western Odisha.
- OUAT employee certificate (if applicable)
OUAT CET Rank List: Students can check their course-wise rank cum cutoff list by visiting the notice section provided on the home page of OUAT.
Ques: How to check the result of the OUAT semester examination?
Ques: What are the credentials required to check the OUAT semester examination result?
Ques: What is the exam pattern for the common entrance exam conducted at OUAT?
Ques: Does OUAT send a copy of the result to candidates through mail or post?
Ques: When does OUAT release the time table for the semester examination?
Ques: When does OUAT release the result of the semester examination?
Ques: What if candidates do not qualify for the semester examination of OUAT?
Ques: What are the documents that candidates need to carry on the day of the OUAT semester examination?
Ques: What are the Instructions that candidates need to follow on the day of the OUAT examination?