Table of Contents
OUAT 2020: Application Form(Extented),Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
OUAT entrance exam is a university level exam, organized by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology every year for undergraduate admissions. OUAT 2020 for UG programs and Agro-Polytechnic will be conducted in the month of June 2020.
Latest: OUAT 2020 Application form has been further extended till May 31, 2020. Apply here
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode across 24 cities of Orissa state.
- OUAT Application Form for both UG and PG programs will be available from February 20, 2020.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria prior to the filling of the application form.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download OUAT Admit Card from the first week of May 2020.
- OUAT Merit List will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
- Admission of the candidates in various UG programs will be done through OUAT Counselling.
OUAT 2020 Highlights
|Full Form||Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology Common Entrance Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Based|
|Total Seats||Approx. 665 seats|
|Help Desk||9078570345 | 0674-2397970 (111/218)|
OUAT 2020 Important Dates
Below given are the revised important dates related to OUAT 2020 that candidates must know.
|Event||UG Program||Agro-Polytechnic (Postponed)|
|Availability of OUAT 2020 Application Form (Form A)||February 20 – May 31, 2020(Extended)||April 3 – 20, 2020|
|Edit Option in OUAT Form A||April 3 – 5, 2020 (Postponed)||April 21 – 23, 2020|
|Issue of OUAT Admit Card 2020||To be notified||May 31 – 26, 2020|
|Exam Date of OUAT 2020||To be notified||May 26, 2020|
|Declaration of Entrance Mark||To be notified||-|
|Availability of OUAT Application Form (Form B)||To be notified||June 18 – 29, 2020|
|Edit Option in OUAT Form B||To be notified||July 1 – 3, 2020|
|Provisional Weightage||To be notified||-|
|Intimation-cum-Rank card available online||To be notified||July 16, 2020|
|Counselling and admission||To be notified||-|
|Intimation letter for spot admission available online||To be notified||-|
|Spot Counselling & Admission (if required)|
To be notified
Courses Offered Through OUAT 2020
Below given are the courses offered through OUAT 2020
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry
- B. Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture
- B.V.Sc & A.H.
- B.Tech.(Agril. Engg.)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science
OUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
OUAT 2020 Eligibility is defined by the coordinating body. The standard is different for each UG program. They are as follows:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must complete 17 years of age by Dec. 31, 2020 (Born on or before Dec. 31, 2002)
- Each UG program requires a candidate to have a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates it is 40%.
|Course Name||Subjects in +2 Science|
|B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture||P.C.M or P.C.B*|
|B.Sc.(Hons.) Forestry||P.C.M or P.C.B|
|B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture||P.C.M or P.C.B|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||P.C.B|
|B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.)||P.C.M|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science||P.C.M or P.C.B|
* P – Physics C – Chemistry M – Mathematics B – Biology
OUAT 2020 Application Form
Step 1: Visit the official website of the examination.
Step 2: Click on ‘Submission of online Application Form-A for OUAT Common Entrance Examination 2020’ link.
Step 3: Enter a valid Mobile No. (validate it through OTP generated in Mobile No.), Aadhaar No., Email ID, Choice of OUAT Exam Center and other details.
Step 4: Scan and Upload a recent passport size photo and full signature as per the guidelines.
- Photograph – Height: 200px, width: 150px, file size: 20-50kb (JPG/ JPEG format).
- Signature – Height: 100px, width: 150px, file size: 10-20kb (JPG/ JPEG format).
Step 5: After the final submission of an online form, login ID, password and application no. will be generated and sent to the registered email ID and mobile no.
Step 6: Make the payment of INR 1350 for the application fees to the University. It can be paid via online and offline mode.
Form A has to be filled before the exam while form B has to be submitted after the exam
Registration for Form B
- Candidates who appeared for OUAT 2020 have to fill in Form B.
- It will be available in the month of June 2020 at ouat.nic.in.
- Click on ‘“Submission of online Application Form-B for Admission Into OUAT, U.G. Courses 2020-19’ link.
- Or, you can access the form by logging in to lokaseba-odisha.in using his/her login ID and Password.
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents (within file size of 200 kb).
Documents Required with Form B
OUAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download OUAT hall ticket from the official website. No admit cards are sent via email or post.
How to download OUAT Admit Card?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’.
- Enter Form A user id and password.
- Download admit card for future reference.
Discrepancy in OUAT Admit Card
In case of any change in the information mentioned on the admit card, you may contact the officials at
Common Service Center No. – 9078570345
Asst. Registrar (Academic) – 0674-2397970 (111/218)
OUAT 2020 Exam Centers
- OUAT 2020 will be conducted across 24 cities in the state of Orissa.
- Candidates can choose three exam centre at the time of filling in an online form.
- Candidates may be allotted another exam centre other than the one chosen, in case there is no vacancy in the preferred one.
- Exam centre once allotted will not be changed under any situation.
The list of OUAT 2020 exam centers are displayed below:
OUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
CheckOUAT Exam Pattern
Important Topics in OUAT 2020
- The syllabus for OUAT 2020 will be based on Higher Secondary or equivalent level for UG courses.
- The questions asked will be of class 11 and class 12 syllabi of Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
OUAT 2020 Result
UOAT 2020 Result has been declared on June 13, 2020. Candidates can access their result using their login id and password on the official website i.e. ouat.nic.in. Below given are the steps to check the result.
- Login to the official website.
- Click on the Admission tab.
- Click on the link stating “CLICK HERE to access the OUAT UG Entrance Examination Marks-2020”
- Click on “OUAT UG Entrance Exam- 2020”.
- Enter login id and password to check your result.
- Download it and print it out for the further admission rounds.
- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology will publish merit list of candidates who qualify the exam on the website after the declaration of results.
- The merit list will have the names of aspirants in order of ranks secured by them.
- Weighted score of candidates will be calculated on the basis of his/her academic career and entrance examination as given below:
|+2 Sc./ equivalent||25%|
*i.e. 1/4th of the total mark secured in the Entrance Examination
OUAT 2020 Counselling and Admission Procedure
OUAT 2020 Counselling will start in July for UG courses and in August 2020 for PG and PhD programs. Short-listed candidates should attend the counselling session for admission to various courses. The schedule for the same will be uploaded on the official OUAT website.
Students must be present at the counselling session according to the time and date allotted to them. They must attend the counselling procedure in person along with a parent or guardian. Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit, preference of course as chosen by the individual and availability of seats. The Counselling process will take place in the following way:
- The counselling session will be held as per the scheduled time and date at the centres mentioned on the website of the university.
- Students will have to go to the Counselling centres with necessary documents that will be verified by the conducting body.
- After the documents are verified, the aspirant will have to fill an offline preference form.
- The process of seat allotment will be done based on merit and preference of program as chosen by them.
- If an individual wish to accept the seat offered, he will have to report to the allotted college with the requisite tuition fees and to complete the admission formalities.
Document verification is an important element of OUAT 2020 counselling. The documents required for Counselling are: -
- OUAT 2020 Rank card and Hall ticket
- 10th, 12th and Bachelor’s Degree Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving Certificate from Institute last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Caste or category certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College