Pondicherry University offers Postgraduate and Doctoral courses in the Faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering Technology, Fine Arts, Law, Management and Medicine. In addition to regular courses, the university also runs 26 Diploma / Certificate Add-On Courses in the evenings.
PU Entrance Exam Results
Pondicherry University usually publishes the entrance exam result for PG/ PG Diploma/ PhD admissions within few days from the test. Candidates can check the entrance exam result upon submitting their valid login ID and password. Students can view their individual score and overall ranking for all the courses (except LL.M and M.P.Ed) through the official university website.
PU Entrance Exam Results - PG (Select & Wait List) & Ph.D. (Interview Schedule)
The list of selected/ waitlist candidates as notified on the University Website will be required to report to the concerned Head of the Department/Centre on the prescribed date as per admission schedule along with supporting documents and required fee amount.
The candidate should bring the following Original certificates/documents at the time of counseling:
- S.Sc or equivalent certificate/mark statement along with age proof.
- H.Sc or its equivalent certificate/mark Statement
- Degree/Provisional certificate of the qualifying Degree Examination along with mark statements.
- OBC with Non- Creamy Layer certificate recently issued by competent Authority, in case of OBC candidate
- SC/ST/PH/Pondicherry Residence certificate/Karaikal Residence Certificate from competent authority as applicable
- Migration/Transfer certificate and conduct certificate from the institution last studied.
- Recently taken two stamp size colour photograph (For Group Medical Insurance Policy)
- Soft copy of colour passport size photograph in a CD (for Library and ID Card)
- Xerox copy (one set) of all the available certificates without fail
Note: Candidates awaiting their final exam result may also report for admission with all the available certificates & mark statements. Such students will be considered for admission only on provisional basis, subject to submission of final mark list & provisional certificate on or before the due date.
Pondicherry University Semester Results
The university follows odd and even semester pattern for all its courses. End-semester examinations are being conducted in the months of December and July for odd and even semesters, respectively. The results are published on the university website usually within few days from the end semester examinations.
Pondicherry University students can check their result by following the below given steps:
- Candidates should log on to the official website of Pondicherry University i.e. “http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/”
- Once the homepage is loaded on the browser, candidate should click on the “Examinations” tab
- Now, click on “examination results” link provided on the next page
- Then, candidate should enter his/her “Register Number” and selct the degree name along with the corresponding semester for which he/she wants to check the result
- Upon clicking on “submit” button, the result will be displayed on the screen. Candidate should download the result and take a printout of it for future reference
Note: Students who are Interested and eligible for Re-valuation are requested to sit the concerned colleges to apply for Re-valuation. Re-valuation application forms should be filed within 10 days after declaration of results (except MBBS course).
Pondicherry University Distance Education Results
Pondicherry University DDE results are uploaded on the official university website. Candidates can check their marks upon entering their enrollment number along with the respective course name.
For recently published re-valuation exam results and other latest result updates, students should visit the Pondicherry University Examination Results/ Announcements page and click the desired link.Last Updated - 29 Aug 2017