Anna University allows students to apply for transcripts both in online and offline mode. For online application, students need to visit the official website of Anna University. Alternatively, students can get an application form from the Controller of Examination (COE) office and apply offline. This application form for Anna University Transcripts is available free of cost.
The details and links for online and offline application for transcripts are tabulated below:
|Name of University||Anna University, Chennai|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Online Application for Transcripts||Click here|
|Date of Application for Transcripts||Available on Request (No fixed date schedule)|
|Fee for Issue of Transcripts||750/- (Offline Application) 850/- (Online Application) + $20 shipment charges (for Overseas Applicants)|
|Venue for Submission of Offline Application||Controller of Examination (COE) Office, Anna University|
|Online Application for Transcripts Procedure Link||Click here|
|Time for Issue of Transcripts||5 working days (Autonomous Affiliated colleges and Affiliated Engineering/Technology/Agriculture Colleges) 10-15 days (Non-autonomous Affiliated Colleges)|
Primarily all the students of Anna University have to issue a demand draft of an amount stating 750/- in favour of ‘Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai-25’ payable at Chennai. Apart from this, the specific requirements of documents are broadly classified based on the candidature of students as follows:
Non-Autonomous Affiliated Institutions/Colleges
Students need to bring (in case of offline application) or upload (online application):
- Photocopy of provisional certificates, degree certificates
- Proof of identity
- Mark sheets of Classes X and XII (as proof birth dates)
- Passport size photographs
- Statement of marks of all the semesters
Autonomous Affiliated Colleges/Institutions
Students need to keep the following documents handy:
- Degree certificate duly attested by an attesting officer
- Photocopy of provisional certificate (in case degree certificate is not provided)
Engineering /Technology / Agriculture Colleges
Candidates need to have the following documents:
- Photocopy of statement f marks
- In case statement of marks is not available, provisional certificates of all the semesters
Note for students: Applicants need to bring at least two photocopies of all the required documents as one will be retained by the COE office. Also, a suitable size of an envelope is required.
Anna University Transcripts Procedure: Offline Application
- For offline applications, students have to fetch an application form from the CIE office, Anna University. This form is available free of cost.
- After filling the application form, students have to submit it to the transcript section of the COE office.
- The student who is requesting for the Anna University transcripts need to be present at the time of submission of an application form as well as during collecting transcripts.
- In case, the applicant is not available, then an authorisation letter has to be submitted to the COE.
- The application form has to be submitted along with the required documents attached and placed within an official envelope.
- The envelope should mention the name and address of the recipient and applicant.
- Picantion fee has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft for a sum of Rs 750.
How to apply for Anna University Transcripts online?
To apply online for Anna University transcripts, follow these steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website: transcripts: https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript
- At first new users have to register with their registration number and you will be sent a password by the university.
- Post registrations, students will be able to log in and start applying online with the password.
- Fill up all the details and upload all documents that you will submit.
- Accordingly, the amount will be calculated for applications that is Rs.850 and shipment charges (for overseas students).
- Click on Save.
- Make the payment.
- You will receive an acknowledgement slip along with the Transcript number and details.
- Next, click on Generate PDF and download the application form.
Note: For postal delivery of transcripts, the COE will send an email stating the Speed Post tracking number.
About the University:
Anna University is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Established in 1978, this university is ranked 10th by NIRF. for overall rankings Its main campus is in Guindy, Chennai while the satellite campus is at Chromepet, Chennai. Colleges in the main campus are College of Engineering, Guindy; three technical departments and Alagappa College of Technology. Chromepet campus houses the Madras Institute of Technology.
Ques. Do you need to submit 10th or 12th standard mark sheets for Anna University Transcript application?
Ques. What is the application fee for Anna University Transcripts?
Ques. What is the maximum time required for delivery of a transcript since application?
Ques. What shall I do if I do not receive the password from the university after registration?