Annamalai University offers a huge number of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in various disciplines. More than 500 courses are offered by this university under distance learning mode.
Annamalai university conducts the semester exams for regular courses in the month of May and November. The exams for DDE programs are conducted generally in the month of May and December. Exam time table of numerous programmes are published on the official website of the university.
The university issues hall tickets for the eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates can check their results on the same site by entering the Roll number/Registration number.
|Name of the University||Annamalai University|
|Time Table released||DDE Exam Time table May 2020|
|Hall ticket||Click here|
|Examinations Portal||Click here|
Latest Updates 2020
DDE Exam Time Table
|Exam Timetable (May 2020)||Link|
|All B.SC. Programmes||Click here|
|All B.A. Programmes||Click here|
|All B.COM and BBA Programmes||Click here|
|B.Lit. and other programmes||Click here|
|All M.SC. Programmes||Click here|
|All M.A. Programmes||Click here|
|All MBA & M.COM Programmes||Click here|
|MCA and other programmes||Click here|
|All Diploma Programmes||Click here|
|All PG Diploma Programmes||Click here|
|B.ED. Programmes||Click here|
|All Certificate & Foundation Programmes||Click here|
|Grade Certificate Programmes||Click here|
Regular Exam Time Table
|M.E. (Regular & Part Time) November 2019 time table||Click here|
|B.E. (Regular & Part Time) & Diploma Mining November 2019 time table||Click here|
|Pharmacy November 2019 time table||Click here|
|Integrated Arts 2014-19 November 2019 time table||Click here|
|Integrated Arts 2009-13 November 2019 time table||Click here|
|Science(CBCS) & B.Voc.(Aquaculture) November 2019 time table||Click here|
|Integrated Science 2009-13 May 2019 time table||Click here|
|Integrated Science 2002-08 November 2019 time table||Click here|
|Integrated Science 2014-19 May 2019 time table||Click here|
|B.SC. (Agri/Hort) November 2019 time table||Click here|
|Revised B.Voc(Aquaculture) November 2019 time table (Semester-1)||Click here|
|Diploma in Agriculture November 2019 time table||Click here|
|Physical Education November 2019 time table||Click here|
|M.SC. (Agri/Hort) November 2019 time table||Click here|
|Music(CBCS) November 2019 time table||Click here|
|Arts(CBCS) November 2019 time table||Click here|
|MPED November 2019 revised timetable||Click here|
|BFSC December 2019 time table||Click here|
How to check Annamalai University Time Table 2020?
The DDE exam time table 2020 has been published by Annamalai University on their official website. Students need to go through the time table of their respective exams and check the details printed on the time table carefully.
The time table and schedule are made available on the official website of the university. Candidates have to download the time table and prepare accordingly.
Candidates are advised to check the official website on a regular basis and stay updated with the latest updates. Annamalai University timetable can be checked by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Annamalai University
- Click on the Examinations button located on the home page
- Click on Exams Time Table
- Choose Regular(on-Campus) or DDE(Off-Campus) Tab, a list containing PDF links will open
- Click on the desired link for downloading the time table
- Check the schedule of exam and take a print copy of the time table for further reference
Details Mentioned on Time Table 2020
Candidates must check the following details on the time table carefully.
- Day & Date of Exam
- Exam session
- Subject Name
- Subject code
- Venue of Exam
There are some instructions as per the guidelines of the university that a candidate must have to follow. Students appearing for the exams need to follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Students need to carry Identity Card and Hall tickets to the examination hall.
- ID card with photo should be duly signed by the Head of the department
- Students can download their hall tickets 4 days before the commencement of exams
- A blank answer sheet of 40 pages will be provided to the candidates. They will not get any additional answer sheets.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the exam hall
- Any kind of malpractice is not allowed throughout the process of the examination.
Annamalai University Hall Ticket 2020
The University releases hall tickets for the students who are eligible for appearing in the examinations. Notification for hall ticket will be released on the official website once these are ready for distribution. It is the duty of students to download their exam hall ticket within the due time and check the printed details on the ticket.
The hall tickets for examinations are made available on the official website of Annamalai University. Students can download their hall tickets 4 days before the commencement of exams.
No students will be allowed in the examination hall without hall ticket. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on Examinations
- Click on Exam hall ticket and choose the desired exam
- Select faculty and enter roll/registration number
- Click on submit and download the hall ticket
- Take a print copy for further reference
Annamalai University Results 2020
The results of Annamalai University exams for all streams are published on the official website of the university within 30 days of the end semester examinations Candidates can check their results from the students portal on the official website. They have to enter their roll number/registration number to view their respective scorecards.
The results of Distance Education courses are published on the Annamalai University DDE website. Students can check their DDE results by entering roll number/registration number in the dialogue box located under the examinations tab and then click on Get results.
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download their results:
- Visit the official home page and click on the ‘Examinations’
- Click on ‘Exam results’website
- Click on the respective exam link
- Select the subject and enter the registration number
- Click on submit button for regular program
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Students can download and take a print copy