King George Medical University (KGMU), a medical university located in Lucknow, India, was established in the year 1911 by an act of Uttar Pradesh Government. Affiliated by UGC, it has been ranked among the top 5 medical colleges in India.
The university provides various graduate, postgraduate, PG diploma and research courses in different streams like Anesthesiology, Pathology, Anatomy, Pediatrics, Biochemistry, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology, Pharmacology, Clinical Hematology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation etc.
- MBBS Final Professional Part 2 Regular Examination 2018 Result has been declared – Check Result
- MBBS Final Professional Part 1 Regular Examination 2018 Result has been declared – Check Result
- Nursing Program Result of 05/03/2019 – Check Result
- Result of PCPNDT Examination Oct/Nov 2018 – Check Result
King George Medical University (KGMU) Results
The university generally conducts examinations for various UG and PG courses in the months of January, June, July, October and November depending upon the course. Numerous students appear for examinations every year. KGMU releases the results of all its affiliated colleges on the official website of the university. The students can check their result easily by following these simple steps:
- Go the the university’s official website
- Navigate to the ‘Exam’ tab shown at the top-center side of the home page
- In the drop-down menu, click on the ‘Examination Result’ option
- On the next page, all the latest results will be available as well as for previous years
- Click on the desired college’s link
- After clicking on the link, a list will appear course-wise
- Click on the respective course for the desired result
- Enter your ‘Roll Number’ on the next page
- Click on ‘Get result’
- The result will be displayed on the next screen
- Students can also save and print their result as well
King George Medical University (KGMU) Entrance Exam Results
Admission to Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) & MD-Ph.D (Doctorate of Medicine and Philosophy) programs is done on the basis of entrance exams conducted usually in the month of April by the Department of Medical Education KGMU. The result for the same comes out on the official website of KGMU. Students can follow the same above-mentioned steps to get their entrance test result.
For MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery), BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) and M.Phil (Master of Philosphy) in Transational Health Science, admission is done through NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test), UP. The result for the entrance exam can be checked through NEET’s official website.
Admission to Super-Specialty courses (DM/McH) is done through All India DM/Mch entrance exam (AIDMCHEE) which is conducted every year usually in the month of May or June on behalf of UP State Government by KGMU.
King George Medical University (KGMU) Time Table
Students who want to check the schedule of their examinations can check it on the official website. On the home page of the website, students can navigate to the ‘Exam’ section on the top-center side. Under its drop-down menu, click on ‘Exam Notices’. All the details of the examination will be available on the next page.Last Updated - 15 Mar 2019