Patna College offers candidates various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like MA, BA, M.Com, B.Com, MCA, BCA, MBA, BBA and much more. Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before appearing into a particular course. Candidates can get the admission forms through online mode only.
University offers the semester and yearly course system. Semester system is further of two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. The odd semester examination is scheduled to be conducted from May, 2018 and an even semester examination starts from November, 2018. Candidates need to check the university website regularly to get the latest updates.
Candidates can get admission into the university only after clearing the entrance examination. For registering into the entrance examination candidates have to fill and successfully submit the online application form. The online application form will be available from May 2018 and the examination merit list will be declared in the month of July 2018.
The entrance examination is comprised of multiple choice questions. Candidates are advised to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking. Candidates need to check the examination pattern of previous examinations before appearing in the paper.
Patna College Result 2018
Candidates can check the examination result through online mode only. Different courses result is published separately on the website. Candidates can check the result by simply login to the university website. The Result will be available in the PDF file format. Candidates need to follow the below instructions to check the result:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- Then search for the Results tab present in the menu bar of the university website.
- Various courses result link appeared in front of the candidate along with the particular year
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page
- Then result will appear in the PDF file format in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates are advised to download the result for their future use also.
Patna College Revaluation Result 2018
University also facilitates the candidate with the revaluation process. Candidates can register for the revaluation through university official website. Those candidates who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for the revaluation process. Candidates need to keep in touch with university website to get latest updates. The registration for revaluation process starts opens for a limited period of time. By following below steps candidates can check the Revaluation result 2018:
- Firstly, go the official website of Patna College
- Then click on the “Result” tab present on the menu bar of the university website.
- After clicking on the Result option links of the various courses revaluation result displays on the candidate’s screen OR
- Directly click on the Revaluation Result
- Now after clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page
- Then results will appear in PDF file format
- Candidates are advised to view, download and take a hard copy of the file to keep the record.