Scottish Church College result 2021 has been published on the official website for all the UG and PG programs. Students can check or download their result in PDF format from the college website.
Scottish Church College conducts semester exams for the programs offered. Those candidates who successfully clear the examination will be promoted to the subsequent level of the course. The promotion of students is also dependent on students’ attendance in classes.
Scottish Church College also accepts medical certificates in case any student is unable to appear for the exam and students can be promoted only if they maintain a good academic record in such cases. Candidates who are not satisfied with their results can apply for the Revaluation of semester results. Scottish Church College also conducts entrance examinations for the admission process in various UG, PG programs offered by it.
Scottish Church College Examination Result 2021
Scottish Church College displays its result on their official website. Examination result will not be sent through post or courier. The notification regarding the college result will be announced on the website. After login to the website candidates can check their result. Students are advised to keep their eyes on the university website to get the latest updates.
After checking the candidates result they will be promoted to the next level of the course or degree. Along with the result, the candidates can also check their marks of particular course. According to the candidate marks, they will be ranked in the merit list. University is also responsible for publishing the merit list on its website. Candidates can easily download their result after entering their personal details into a website result portal.
The following steps help candidates to check the Scottish Church Result:
- Firstly, the candidates should open the university official website
- Then navigate for the Academics result present on the left side of the university website
- After that candidate need to click on the option named as “University Results” available under the Academics option
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page where different courses links are present OR
- Directly click on the given link written as “Result”
- After that candidate needs to enter their personal details like registration number, date of birth etc.
- Then click on the “Submit” button
- After clicking on the particular button a PDF file opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen which contains the subject-wise and consolidated result.
- Now candidates can download the PDF file and take a printout of it for their future use.
As Scottish Churge College Results are published by Calcutta University, students can also check the Calcutta University Result 2021 for the latest updates.
Scottish Church College Result 2021: Details Mentioned
Below are the details mentioned in the Scottish Church College result 2021:
- Program Code
- Program Name
- Program Specialization
- Roll numbers of students who appeared for the exam
- Exam Name
- Grades secured by the students
- Status of Result for individual students
Scottish Church College Revaluation Result
Students who aren’t satisfied with their marks can apply for the revaluation/ re-totalling/ challenge valuation of the answer scripts. The revaluation fee varies from INR 300-400 per paper. In order to use the revaluation process, students need to challenge the evaluation process by submitting the application form alongside the provisional copy of the marks sheet within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result.
Students can follow the below steps to apply for revaluation of Scottish Church College Examination Result 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website of College: caluniv.ac.in.
Step 2: Find the revaluation link on the homepage of the University of Calcutta.
Step 3: Fill the revaluation application form.
Step 4: Then, pay the revaluation application fee in online mode.
Step 5: Click here to the submit button.
Scottish Church College Result FAQs
Ques. How to check the Scottish Church Merit result online?
Ans. To view the merit result:
- Candidates should also visit the official website
- Then, select the Selection List & Merit List
- Enter all the details like Name, Name of College, Branch Name & Password
- Click submit button
- Save and print your Merit List Copy
Ques. I am a candidate from another State. What are the special requirements to take admission before the first term result?
Ans. The candidates need to obtain an Equivalent Certificate/ Permission letter from the University of Calcutta before taking admission. Also, admission should proceed before examinations of the first term.
Ques. Are internal marks calculated in the making of the result?
Ans. Yes, the result comprises the internal assessment as well as internal viva along with the external exam and external viva. All these components comprise to form a result
Ques. Is the Security Deposit and Library Caution Deposit refundable after the final year result?
Ans. Yes, Security Deposit and Library Caution Deposit is refundable by the college. The refund is made by the bank transfer to the final year students.
Ques. Is the result declared yearly?
Ans. No, the result is not declared yearly for any of the courses. Rather the result is shared as per the semester. The result is easy to access.