The course system of the University follows both the semester or annual pattern. The result is published on the University of Mumbai, Institute of Distance & Open Learning official website soon after the commencement of the examination. Besides, the result, students can also check the examination schedule and hall ticket/ admit card from the website.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|M.Sc (Part I) (Idol Fresh) Result 2019||22 Apr 2019||Check Here|
|M.Sc (Part II) (Idol Fresh) Result 2019||22 Apr 2019||Check Here|
Check the result of other courses: Check Here
University of Mumbai, Institute of Distance & Open Learning Results 2021 – How to check Result
Different courses results are published separately on the university official website. It can be checked through online mode only. The result cannot be sent through post or courier. Students must visit the university website on regular basis to get the lasts updates. The following steps help students to check the result:
- Visit the official website of the University of Mumbai.
- On the website menu bar, click on the student’s tab
- Click on the results option
- Click on the desired course result link choose from the different faculties.
- Enter the registration no
- Click on the Go button
After clicking on the button, the result will be displayed on the screen. Students are advised to download the result for their future reference.
University of Mumbai, IDOL Examination Schedule 2021
According to the examination timetable, students can prepare for a particular exam. Different courses have different examination timetable. Students can easily view the timetable by accessing the university official website. It can be checked through online mode only. The calendar will be available in pdf file format. Revised timetables are also uploaded on the website. The following steps help students to check the examination schedule:
- Visit the official website
- On the website header, click on the Distance and Open Learning tab
- Now search and click on the Timetables and Date of Commencement for Examination option
- Click on the desired course timetable link
After clicking on the link, a pdf file will open. Students can download the file for their future use. The pdf file contains information regarding days & dates, time, subject, etc.
University of Mumbai, IDOL Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download Admit card from the University website. Students are advised to check all their personal details written on the admit card before downloading it. The following steps help students to check the examination schedule:
- Open the official website
- On the website menu bar, click on the Examination option
- Search for the Related Links section
- Click on the Hall Tickets option
- Students will be redirected to Mumbai University Hall Tickets page
- Click on the desired course Hall Ticket link
- Select the details like college name, particular semester, and student’s name
- Click on the Get Your Hall Ticket button
After clicking on the button, the admit card will be displayed on the screen. Students can download the hall ticket/ admit card for their future use.