Latest Updates 2021
|Zoology 2nd Sem||27 January 2021||Check Here|
|Sericulture 2nd Sem||27 January 2021||Check Here|
|Organic Chemistry 4th Sem (II Phase)||27 January 2021||Check Here|
|HDFS 4th Sem||27 January 2021||Check Here|
|M.A. Music (Distance mode) 1st Sem||27 January 2021||Check Here|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology (Year 2) Exam 2020 Result||19 October 2020||Check Here|
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) is situated at Tirupati. Interested candidates can get admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university provides 10+ Engineering courses, 20 science courses, and 20 social courses like MA, BA, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc, PhD, etc.
Interested candidates can get admission into various courses only after clearing the Common Entrance Test conducted by the university.
SPMVV follows the semester system pattern for the courses and conducts semester end examinations on time. The results are declared on the official website of the university.
SPMVV Academic Schedule 2021
The candidates can get their Academic schedule on the university website. The academic schedule contains all the information about examinations of various courses year and semester wise. Candidates can directly download the Academic schedule from the website.
SPMVV Semester Result 2021
University offers semester course system which is further divided into the odd semester and even semester. The result is released on the official website of the university. Following are the steps which can help candidates to check their SPMVV Semester Result 2020:
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- Search for the “Results” link available on the homepage
- Candidates need to choose their respective SPMVV Semester Result 2020
- After clicking on the particular link, candidates need to enter their “Hall Ticket Number”
- Click on the “Submit” button
- The result will be displayed on the next screen
- Candidates can take a printout for their future reference
SPMVV Supplementary Result 2021
Candidates who fail to qualify in any of the examinations need to register for the supplementary examination. The Supplementary exam’s result is announced within a month after the examination.
Candidates need to follow the below given instructions to check their supplementary result 2020:
- Candidates need to visit the university’s official website
- Navigate to the Result section
- Candidates need to find the “Supplementary Result” option
- After clicking on the particular supplementary result link, a PDF file will be downloaded
- Candidates can check and take a printout of the result for their future reference
SPMVV DDE Result 2021
The university facilitates the candidates with distance education (DDE) courses. They also provide various facilities like classrooms, laboratories and much more. The examinations are conducted on time and the results are published on the university’s website.
The following steps can help candidates to check their DDE Result:
- Open the SPMVV university’s official website
- Click on the DDE option present at the menu bar of the website
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they need to select the particular DDE result link
- Different courses result will be published on the university website.
- Click on the particular result’s link and the result will be displayed on the next screen
- Candidates should take a printout of the result file for their future use