SPMVV offers various PG programmes in different specializations. The minimum eligibility criteria is to pass a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university with minimum at least 50% marks.
||BA/B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects and 50% marks in Mathematics
||B.Sc. with Chemistry/Biochemistry with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Microbiology
||B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Biochemistry/Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology and Applied Nutrition/Bioinformatics and Computer Applications
||B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Chemistry/Biochemistry/Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Genetic/Medical Lab Technology/Applied Nutrition/ Bioinformatics and Computer Applications
|Food and Nutrition sciences
||B.Sc. 3-year degree/4-year degree with chemistry as one of the subjects and 50% marks in aggregate
||B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics and 50% marks in aggregate
||B.Sc. with any two of these subjects, Sericulture/Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Home science/Clinical Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Genetics/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Entomology/Medical Lab Technology
||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
||10+2 or equivalent Degree with any subjects
||B.Pharm with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
Note: All the programs are of 2 years’ duration except MCA, which is a 3 year program.
University grants admission in MBA & MCA programmes on the basis of score of Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by A.P.State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad For M.Pharm course, valid score in GPAT or PGCET is considered. For M.Sc programme, .erit is the only criteria to avail admission.
The application can be submitted online as well as offline for the SPMVV PGCET. In order to apply online, students should follow the given steps:
- Go to the official website of the SPMVV.
- Click the SPMVVPGCET button.
- Click the Registration section at the left side of the page.
- You will be redirected to the Challan Registration Form page. Fill up all the required details.
- After filling up the form, you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) to you registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Enter the OTP in the box for the security code.
- Click the Register & Proceed button.
- Fill up the details for the following sections:
- Test Center
- SSC/X Details
- Special Reservation Category (If applicable)
- Particulars of Study
- Select the applicable option for the following sections:
- Annual Income of Parents in (Rs)
- Result Status
- Whether the student has already studied any PG course
- Upload your passport size photo and signature in the respective sections.
- Select the I accept the Terms & Conditions checkbox.
- Click the Click to Preview button.
- On the preview page, check if all the entered information are correct.
- To edit, click the BACK – To Edit button.
- After editing the information, click the Click to Preview button.
- After rechecking the entered information, click the Save & Print button.
- An application submission receipt will be generated. Download the receipt for your future reference.
- Click the Online Payment button, which will open the bill desk page.
- Click the Online Payment Through Bill Desk button.
- A new page will open. Enter the application number in the Enter App No. box.
- Click the Proceed For Online SPMVVPGCET Bill Desk Payment button.
- Make the payment using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Once the payment is successful, take the print out of the application.
- Go to the official website of the university and download the form.
- Fill up the required information.
- Paste your passport size photograph.
- Send the filled-up form with a DD of INR 455/- in the favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University), payable at Tirupati.
Check Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam PG Admission