KIITEE Management 2021: KIITEE MBA Result 2021 has been declared today i.e. on January 22 in an online mode in the official website of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology School of Management, (ksom.ac.in).
Candidates can check the KIITEE MBA Result by entering their index number and their date of birth. Candidates can also check the rank cards which has also been released.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will conduct KIITEE Management Entrance Exam 2021 from January 16-18, 2021. Earlier, the institute closed application for KSOM MBA Application at its official website: kiit.ac.in, on January 13.
KIIT School of Management (KSOM) will conduct KIITEE 2021 on January 16-18 across 15 cities in India. The test will be a computer-based test and admission will be based on scores obtained in the exam, GD & PI.
This year, constituent colleges of KIIT Bhubaneswar, namely, KIIT School of Management (KSOM) and KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM) had released a single page application form, so that the registration process seems hassle-free and less time-consuming.
Candidates interested to apply for MBA Admission 2021, had to pay an application fee of INR 1250. The registration process was completed in both online and offline mode. KSOM offers a two-year full-time MBA program and the admisison is offered through KIITEE.
KIIT MBA Admission 2021: Important Dates
|KIITEE Application Begins||December 10, 2020|
|KIITEE Application Form Deadline||January 13, 2021|
|KIITEE 2021 Exam||January 16 -18, 2021|
|KIITEE 2021 Result||January 22, 2021 (Released)|
KIITEE MBA 2021 Results: How to Check?
Follow the steps mentioned below to check KIITEE MBA Results 2021:
- Visit the official website of KSOM.
- On the home page, click on “KIITEE MBA 2021” Result tab.
- Enter Index Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Login tab to check the result.
KIITEE MBA 2021 Results: Details Mentioned
Candidates can look for the below mentioned details after downloading the KIITEE MBA Result 2021:
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of Exam
- Overall and Section wise scores
|Direct Link: KIITEE MBA 2021 Result|
Also Check: KIITEE 2021 Participating Colleges
KIITEE Management 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria for KIIT MBA Admission 2021:
- Secured 50% aggregate marks (or CGPA) in 10th and 12th board exams.
- Graduate in any discipline or equivalent degree.
- Completed graduation with 50% aggregate marks from any University recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates should have completed (10+2+3) of education.
- Final year students graduating by June 30, 2021, can apply.
Check Details: KIITEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria for MBA
KIIT MBA Application: Documents Required
Candidates need to ensure they have the following documents during KIIT MBA application process:
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of Graduation.
- College-Leaving and Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Score card
- Reserved category certificate (if applicable)