KIIT is inviting applications to different UG/PG Admission like B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, BCA and MCA. Application deadline for KIITEE 2021 is May 31, 2021. Last date of hosting admit card is June 4, 2021. KIIT has also released the admission schedule on the website. Candidates can visit kiitee.kiit.ac.in/kiitee2021/ to apply.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) offers UG, PG and Research programs in various disciplines through its different schools. KIIT University follows a common application process for all the courses and forms can be filled online through the official website. Students must note that the institute does not charge any registration or examination fee at the time of application. The students have to submit the registration fee at the time of counselling in the form of DD.
- KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) 2021 will be organized by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) for admission to B.Tech, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, MCA and MBA.
- Registration for KIITEE 2021 is likely to commence from the third week of November 2021 and continue until the fourth week of March 2021. The admit card should be available around the first week of April 2021, while the KIITEE 2021 will take place from the second week to the fourth week of April 2021.
- The result will be available in the fourth week of April 2021. The counselling session will begin in the second week of April 2021.
- The KIITEE 2021 application form will have to be filled out online. No application fee will be charged.
- Apart from KIITEE, KIIT also accepts other examination scores, such as NATA for B.Arch, UGAT for BBA, GATE for M.Tech, and UGC NET for PhD.
- The KIIT application form for B.Tech will be available from the third week of November 2021 to the fourth week of March 2021. For MBA, the KIIT application form will be available from the first week of October 2021 to the second week of January 2021. The last date to receive application form for candidates applying through CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT or ATMA will be around the third week of November 2021.
The application form should be submitted to the director of Admissions, KIIT in person or by post. For KIIT University application form, the application fee is 1,250 INR. It is to be paid online.
- Admission to B.Tech/ BBA/ B.Sc/ Bachelor of Design/ BA-LL.B/ BBA-LL.B/ B.Sc-LL.B/ B.Arch/ B.Sc (Nursing) & BFTP programs is granted on the basis of score in KIITEE followed by counselling.
- KIIT also offers admission to M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ MMC/ MPH/ MHA/ M.Sc (Nursing)/ MA/ LL.M & MA through KIITEE.
- NATA qualified candidates can apply for B.Arch program.
- Admission to MBBS and BDS programs is granted on the basis of NEET UG score.
- Students have to qualify in NEET PG to secure admission in MD and MS courses.
- MDS admission is based on the score in NEET MDS.
- Admission to DM & M.Ch programs is done on the basis of valid score in NEET SS.
- Ph.D. and PDF admission is based on the entrance test followed by an interview.
- KIIT offers various scholarships to meritorious and financially weaker students.
KIIT University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University)|
|Type of the University||Deemed to be University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Through KIITEE except for MBBS/ BDS/ PG Medical and PG Dental|
|MBBS/ BDS: NEET UG|
|MD/ MS: NEET PG|
|DM/ M.Ch: NEET SS|
|Application Mode||Online for KIITEE|