Madras University Launches Free Education Scheme for Financially Poor Backgrounds
Madras University has launched a Free Education Scheme for students from financially poor backgrounds.
This initiative will help candidates from financially poor backgrounds pursue a degree programme at the affiliated universities/colleges of Madras University in districts like Chennai, Chengalpattu, Thiruvallur, and Kanchipuram.etc.
Interested candidates can apply for the same by visiting Madras University’s official website and submit the applications on filling it.
As per the official notification, the application forms can be submitted till August 7, 2020. Moreover, Candidates must make sure that all the required scanned documents are required to be submitted while filling the online application form.
How to Complete Online Registration Procedure:
- Visit the Madras University official website
- Click on the Madras University Free Education Scheme Applications
- Click on the New Registration Link
- Enter the details in the registration link and complete the registration
- Log in and complete the online application form
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents
- Click on the Final Submission button
As per the details provided in the press release, the priority will be given to the Backward Category Candidates, orphans, children of agricultural labourers, daily wage employees, widows, and destitute women and first graduates in the family.
The annual income of the students applying for the scheme must be around 2 lakhs per annum.