MAT 2020 CBT exam date for December session has been declared on the official website of AIMA MAT: aima.mat.ac.in. MAT 2020 CBT will be held on December 28 and the deadline for application is scheduled for December 23, 2020 (Tomorrow).
Candidates who wish to appear for MAT 2020 Computer-Based Test (CBT) of December session have to pay an exam fee of INR 1650 to register. Additionally, registrations for MAT IBT mode 2020 are ongoing which will end on December 11.
MAT 2020 IBT is being held from November 21 to December 15. Candidates have to book slots and exam day as per their convenience.
For now, MAT 2020 CBT mode is scheduled for December 28, following a 9 months’ gap. MAT CBT 2020 will be conducted across 28 test centres across 40 exam cities in the country.
MAT 2020 CBT (December): How to Register Online?
Follow the steps mentioned below to register for MAT 2020 CBT December Session:
- Visit the official website of AIMA MAT: aima.mat.ac.in
- Click the link: ‘Fresh Candidate to create Log In (New Log In) - IBT/CBT’
- Enter details and password and click on the Submit button.
- OTP will be generated on the registered mobile number.
- Use OTP to verify mobile number
- Login again to complete the registration process of MAT 2020
- Enter details and upload photo and signature (in specified format)
- Pay MAT application fee using Debit/Credit card or netbanking
- Download the submitted application form for future reference.
Apply Here: MAT 2020 CBT December Session
MAT 2020 CBT (December): Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to meet the following eligibility criteria for MAT 2020 CBT mode:
- Completed or in the final year of graduation in any discipline including CA/CS/ICWA
- Prior work experience is required
- No specific age limit
- No restriction on number of attempts
Note: MAT Eligibility Criteria is similar for IBT, PBT and CBT modes.
Check Details: MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MAT 2020 CBT Exam Date
|MAT 2020 CBT Registration||7-23 December 2020|
|MAT 2020 CBT Admit Card Release||26 December 2020|
|MAT 2020 CBT||28 December 2020|