Osmania University PG Exam 2020 Commences from Oct 19 in Offline Mode, Under COVID-19 Safety Protocol, Read Details
Osmania University is going to conduct the OU PG Examinations 2020 from October 19 onwards via offline mode, adhering to strict COVID rules and regulations. Read guidelines here.
Osmania University has clearly declared the detailed rules and regulations that must be followed by the students, colleges, principals, invigilators, and other examination conducting authorities.
OU has also declared to constitute several OU PG Examinations 2020 Centres across the state for its Semester-IV (CBCS-regular, backlog, and improvement) students from MSc, MA, MJ&MC, MCom (IS), MCom, MSW, MLibISC streams.
OU PG Examinations 2020: Important Dates
Aspirants may refer to the following table to view important examination dates of Osmania University.
19 October 2020
20 October 2020
21 October 2020
22 October 2020
23 October 2020
OU Sets Rules for Conducting Exams amid Pandemic
The university has laid detailed and strict guidelines for its upcoming offline Post Graduate examinations as follows:
Setting up Several Examination Centres
The pandemic special arrangement will be one time basis, especially for the current PG final year students of 2019-20 academic year. Several remote examination centres are going to be set for OU students residing at their native places to help them in giving their OU PG Examinations 2020 from their nearest centres.
A special examination schedule will be conducted later for students, who will be unable to be present at the examination due to health or any other concern.
COVID Rules for Students
- A software application will be uploaded on the official website of OU.
- Students must log-in to the application and choose their respective nearest examination centres for their OU PG Examinations 2020.
- No student will be allowed to be present elsewhere, except for his or her allotted room.
- No student gathering will be allowed.
- Students with masks will only be allowed inside the OU PG Examinations 2020 Centres.
- Students must carry their individual sanitizer.
- University will allot examination centres to students, who fail to select their examination centres on their own.
COVID Rules for the Authorities
- Any internal second assessment, if still due, must be completed via online/ offline/blended modes.
- Marks of all the internal tests must be uploaded by the college to the University via the Examination Branch link and practical marks through Examination Link of University.
- College authorities must coordinate with college students by helping them in choosing their nearest examination centres for their OU PG Examinations 2020.
- Colleges must have provision for extra masks for emergency purposes.
- All students must be allowed to enter the premise only after thermal checking at the premise gate.
- All the staff present OU PG Examinations 2020 Centres must be wearing masks.
- The practical exams/project/seminar/internships conduction is to be done by the respective college authorities in offline/online mode, as applicable.
- The scripts of the students must be sent to the university.
- Project/internships/seminar/via may be done via online mode.
- Each examiner should not evaluate more than 180 papers of MBA students, failing to which the payment will not be processed further.