The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) has uploaded the schedule for admission that is planned to start from January 4 to 11. The process will be carried in Nuzvid, Srikakulam, and Ongole, and the RK Valley campus.
Candidates can attend the counselling for admission in any of the above-mentioned campuses. RGUKT has placed the merit ranks and counselling schedule on the official website and also informed the candidates through SMS/email.
The admission covener stated admission in the six-year integrated B.Tech program will follow rules of reservation and the ranks will be based on it. RGUKT Common Entrance Test was held on December 5.
University Chancellor K.C. Reddy further added on Friday stating, those who had taken admission somewhere else and submitted all the documents, candidates need to show valid proof of the admission like documents from the counselling. Such candidates will get sufficient time to get the transfer certificate from RGUKT.
RGUKT Admission Counselling: Steps to Apply
Step 1: Online checking
- Candidates who have been selected for counselling will be notified through SMS /email.
- Visit the official website to check seat allotment details and the scheduled date for counselling.
Step 2: Reporting
- Candidates will then be required to report at the allotted venue on or before 8 am.
- The seat will be allotted as per the availability and the merit.
Step 3: Document Verification
- Candidates need to bring documents regarding admission for verification.
- Those who have applied in the special category (PH, CAP, NCC, Sports) and EWS are eligible under the general category.
- Those who wish to claim a reservation under BS, SC, ST, and EWS will have to show a reservation certificate.
Step 4: Fees Payment
- Candidates need to pay a registration fee as a general, special, and reserved category for securing admission.
- Each candidate needs the registration fee of Rs 1500/- for general and Rs 1000/- for SC/ST along with caution money of Rs 2000/-.