SNAP 2020: Exam Pattern Revised, Duration of Exam Reduced to 1 hour; Check Detailed Exam Pattern Here
Symbiosis International University (SIU) has revised the exam pattern for SNAP examination. As per the revised pattern, the total number of questions and duration of SNAP 2020 has been reduced. The detailed SNAP 2020 New Exam Pattern is given below.
In the SNAP new exam pattern 2020, the special questions have been removed and candidates now have to attempt only MCQ based questions. SNAP 2020 is scheduled on three different dates. Candidates appearing for the exam must prepare well, as they can take two attempts out of three tests to be conducted for 2020. Read More
Candidates who still aspire to appear for SNAP 2020 can apply before November 28, 2020 on the official website. Apply Here
SNAP 2020: Upcoming Events
|Last Date to apply for SNAP 2020||November 28, 2020|
|SNAP 2020 Admit Card||December 5, 2020|
|SNAP 2020 Exam Dates|
|SNAP 2020 Result||January 22, 2021|
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern: Latest Changes
- The duration of SNAP 2020 examination has been reduced from 2 hours to 1 hour. Candidates now have to speed up while attempting each question in the exam.
- Earlier there were a total 110 questions asked, whereas from now on there will be only 60 questions asked in SNAP 2020.
- SNAP 2020 will be conducted in three sessions on different dates.
- This year there will be no special questions in SNAP 2020. All the questions will be objective in nature i.e. MCQ type.
- In 2019, 1.5 marks were awarded for each correct response, however, this year the marking scheme has changed. In SNAP 2020, 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
SNAP 2020: New Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to go through the complete SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern, like type of questions asked, duration, mode of exam, marks allotment scheme. This will help them to prepare a strategy in advance and implement it while studying for the SNAP 2020.
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||MCQ based|
|Number of sections||Three-
|Duration of Exam||1 hour|
SNAP 2020: Section-wise Exam Pattern
There will be three sections in the SNAP 2020. There is no pre-fixed order to attempt the sections. Candidates are free to switch among different sections. Check the table below to know the section-wise marking scheme, no. of questions and total marks.
|Sections||MCQs||Special Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||0||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||0||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||0||20|
After the conclusion of SNAP 2020, candidates obtaining minimum cutoff marks will be called for GE round followed by a personal interview and written ability test. In GE, aspirants are accessed on the basis of their potential and skills. A topic is allotted to a group of candidates and they have to discuss among themselves for 15-20 minutes. Check SNAP 2020 Detailed Selection Process