Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) Hyderabad will release the rank list for TS B.Arch 2020-21 on November 13 on its official website jnafau.ac.in.
JNAFAU will issue the rank list on the basis of competitive exams such as JEE Mains and NATA. Apart from this, it is also prepared on the basis of the candidate’s score in the qualifying exams for the course.
Applicants who get selected and whose name appears on the rank list are then required to appear for the counselling session. This includes Document VErification, choice filling, etc.
TS B.Arch. 2020-21 Rank List: Steps to Check
Candidates can check the rank list by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of JNAFAU jnafau.ac.in.
- Go to the ‘TS B.Arch 2020 Notification’ section.
- Click on the link ‘TS B.Arch rank List (SAR)’.
- Fill in the details asked including candidate’s application/roll number and date of birth.
- The rank list for the course will be displayed.
- Download and take its print out for future reference.
TS B.Arch. 2020-21: Documents Required for Counselling
Selected candidates will have to apply for the counselling process and submit the following documents for checking:
- NATA scorecard
- Intermediate / Diploma certificate.
- SSC pass memo.
- Integrated Community Certificate (ICC) from MRO.
- Income Certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2011 in respect of SC /ST / BC / Minorities / PH candidates (parental income from all sources is less than Rs. 1,00,000/- per year)
- Physical fitness certificate from a Civil Asst. Surgeon. g) Study certificate from VI class to Intermediate / Diploma.
- Transfer Certificate.