JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2020-21 Final Web Allotment results have been released. Candidates can visit the official website to check the final web allotment results. Check Here
The Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) was established in year 1940 and is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The university has two colleges which offers various number of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate level programs related to Fine Arts, Planning and Architecture. These are:
- College of Fine Arts
- School of Planning and Architecture
JNAFAU believes in providing systematic education in Art and Architecture as per needs of present society.
University Grant Commission (UGC)
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
B.Arch, B.Tech, B.Des., M.Tech, M.Arch, B.Fa
Type of University
JNAFAU Affiliated Institutes:
- C.S.I. Institute of Technology, Secunderabad
- S.A.R. College of Architecture, Agiripally
- Sri Venkateshwara College of Architecture, Hyderabad
- Masterji College of Architecture, Hyderabad
- Vaishnavi School of Architecture and Planning, Hyderabad
- Deccan School of Planning & Architecture, Hyderabad
- School of Architecture & Planning, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies (JNIAS), Secunderabad
- J.B.R. Architecture College, Hyderabad
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Courses
For UG Courses
- To get admission in JNAFAU, for B.Arch course, candidate must have done 12th with Maths along with NATA/ JEE scorecard.
- For B.Tech, candidate must have done 12th with score card of EAMCET.
- For Bachelor in Design, 12th pass and have passed Entrance test taken by University itself.
- For BFA, the candidate must have completed 12th along with Entrance test by university.
For PG Courses
- JNAFAU Admissions, for PG courses like M.tech, M.Arch, students must have Bachelor’s degree along with PGECET score card.
- For PG in BFA in student must have Bachelor’s degree in specific fields such as Sculpture, Painting & Visual Communication, Applied Art & Visual Communication and Painting in addition to Entrance Test by University.
For Ph.D. Courses
JNAFAU also offers Ph.D. program with specialization like:
- Urban Planning
- Building Construction and Management
- Interior Design
- Housing & Habitat Studies
- Environmental Design
- Applied Arts
To get admission in Doctoral Research programs, students must have Master’s degree with minimum 55% in relevant specialization. In addition, candidate must have cleared Entrance test by University.
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Placements
JNAFAU has departments like Industry Consultancy Cell, Quality Improvement Cell and Entrepreneurship Development Cell which helps students to grow themselves to get good jobs and placements. Students get proper training to become professional. In order to achieve professionalism, Students are introduced to workshops, guest lectures and various skill development programs
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Scholarships
JNAFAU offers scholarships to students under various schemes. Students who perform well in their studies are granted tuition fee waivers. Also, students who belong to backward class and students with excellent performance in sports are also granted scholarships.