My college has an awesome Gym and a good cafeteria. And the blocks even has a wending machine. But the faculty are not super intelligent. If you don't have self-learning skill then you will definitely regret joining my college.
The course curriculum is extremely outdated. It is 2020 and we are dealing with IBM watson like supercomputers but my college still teach students the useless 8051 microprocessor. Nothing I have learned from college is ever used or applied in real world problems. In simple words, the things they taught are completely obsolete.
When it comes to placement, my college is flagship. The top companies are TCS, Wipro, zoho, Amazon. With an average salary of 3. 5 LPA. For pre final year students they organize special programs from morning 8 AM to Night 10 PM. The students who utilize the training will definitely get placed.
2 saturday in every month, they organize club events which consists of technical and fun games. The co-ordinators of this events are us (students). And yearly once we have Annual day, Graduation day and some other intra-college fests. If I have to mention the extra curricular events out of 10 I will give 4.
Fee structure is not so expensive. They charge different fee for different departments based on the trend. For example, when I joined the college IT department is so below. But now IT and CSE are the highest paying courses in my college. In short, fee is okay.
For first graduate students they provide a scholarship amount of 20000 per year which sums up to a total of 80000 in entire college fee. The requirement to avail this scholarship is only if you are a first graduate student.
Our computer labs are powered with high-end i5 CPU's and 16gb ram. But it is not utilized by students because in the syllabus we only have basic DBMS, java stuff. Sports are excellent at my college. The gender ratio is 60/40 (male/female). And IT labs are air-conditioned.
Yeah, Hostel is in good condition with washing machines. They charge us 120rs per month. We can wash our cloths as many times as we want. And wing is monitored by cctv which makes security to our belongings.
Seniors are so helpful and interactive. They help us in many ways. And we help our juniors. Often our department organize an alumni meet session which is cool.
I have applied for Anna university counseling and choose this college because one of my relatives told me that the placements from my college were good. I chose Information Technology because I love Computers.
90 % of the faculty are just translating the topics here. Remaining 10 % of the faculty are well talented. Students have to put a mindset of self-learning to excel the Engineering when it comes to my college. Intelligent Students (like me. lol) don't ask the staff about doubts they had beyond the subject because they don't know the answer better than Google.
As any student would do, I also used to criticize my college sometimes. But after graduating, I realised that College was only preparing us for all the challenges and competitions of the real world. It was an experience of a lifetime
You can get admission into this college through the entrance examination or management quota by showing your higher secondary marks. You just need to bring all the required documents for verification.
The placement record of the college has been average over the course of the year. Companies like TCS Wipro Infosys visit the campus for placement. You can also opt for off campus placement if you don't get the desired package.
Here every thing is positive food is only negative the campous food is very pathetic but all here promote and conduct research in all areas relating to Multiple DisabilitiesTo undertake services and out reach programs for the persons with Multiple Disabilities
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.