• Seems nice from the outside but rusty and dirty from inside surely need maintenance, big factor popularity among students • My CGPA was very low but Amity welcomed me as the lowest criteria they told me was 5.5 or 5.0, took admission last month before the 1st-semester end and yea faculty helps me very well • Education level is much higher than compared to others I can say this because I have school friends into different colleges and discussing them, it’s sure Amity care about education • Amity is a big name among rich kids YKWIM and yes the internet is full of name amity in comparison to other colleges I have many colleges on many websites including collegedunia and many others so it was like a perfect choice for me to make.
• I was a commerce student and have Computer related subjects as my other choice and i was quite good at computers and languages of computer my whole went for doing BBA and HM but I know my interest so I was sure about it • Faculty is perfect every teacher is Ph.D. in his/her subjects and they are well being and helpful towards students, students in my class in 1st semester was 60+ but after seeing the strength of student HOD divided us into 2 sections • Ph.D. in there subjects as told above and teaching methods are perfect and they upload each teaching material to us And help personally too • As I have completed only 1 semester I would say exams are tougher but if you prepare well you will get passed with good or average marks some of my mates have backlog too in subjects they took lightly
• Not sure about students become eligible for campus placements • As I see student handbook many famous and good companies have tied up big institutions like Amity there are many big companies out there but as for every college it same only cream layer of students gets in who worked for it • off course you have to be in always good performance mood from ever since you get in college and be favorite to faculty teachers and have good social and communication skill and have to be in a cream layer of genius students with high skills and marks • My plans after BCA is doing my further studies for Data Analyst and after that Data Scientist
• Fees was high for a middle-class family to pay as I have 5.5 CGPA in 12th I have to pay the full fee as a comparison to other students who pay less cause they have a good percentage and have quota included but if you have a low percentage and belong to middle-class family see other options too cause it like punishing your parents for your pleasure and in this age, every teenager understands this. • i got none but i am trying hard to make my spot
• Due covid we have never visited college but for few days college was open and covid spread unfortunately inside our faculty and students so they have to shut down but I haven’t attended any class physically once • Not visited physical library but mates told it very good compared to other colleges and yes online library is there and teachers upload extra material to us directly • visited college once on a close day classroom and everything inside is very good but needs maintenance for sure • no idea about sports cause never visited because of covid being honest • yea we as students have helped raise funds for covid healthcare supplies and for oxygen cylinders by our will of the amount this was totally informal.
Other Applied Colleges
Era Lucknow Medical college | BCA
college popularity being honest
Almost every student gets the placement, but the package is not so satisfying. Here, many companies come like Checkbox Technology Pvt Ltd, Noida. Infosys Ltd, Banglore, TCS Lrd , Wipro Ltd, Agami Technologies. Now, the highest package of gla is 32 lakh per annum and BCA placement is 7.7 lakh per annum.
After your 3rd semester, you are eligible for the internship. Many good companies like Wipro, HCL, Accenture, TCS visit our campus to recruit students. Almost 90% get placed every year in a well-reputed company. The highest package offered to a student is about 18 lakhs and the average package was 5 lakhs. My plans after getting my degree are to get a job in a well-reputed company.
1) From the 5th-semester students are eligible for placement. 2) There were some reputed MNCs who come to our college like TCS, Wipro, Byjus, udemy, decathlon, Adobe, Microsoft etc. 3) these companies offer you a package around the maximum of 25 lac and a minimum of 5 lac.
Placements records of TMU are really appreciable. The efforts made by them are remarkable. Students get eligible from their 5th semester itself to attend the placement drives. Companies which offer jobs to students are Flipkart, Wipro, Infosys, TCS, HCL etc. there are more than 100 job opportunities for students. The highest package offered is 20 lakhs per year and the average is 5-8 lakhs per year. Job profiles are Software developers, Software engineers, Android developers, web developers etc. more than 85% of the students get placement on campus. My plan is to become a software developer after completing my studies.
College is just charging money and advertising thier name on the internet so that they get more admissions. The college that they are showing on the internet is very different from the reality. The campus is very small and no events takes place as well as no sports are there in college.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.