BRAOU Admission 2020-21: Registration deadline for B.Ed Admission has been extended till April 25, 2021. Earlier the registration deadline was April 15, 2021. Visit official website to apply.
BRAOU was established in 1982. It offers various UG & PG programs through distance learning mode. BRAOU offers various degree programs in multiple streams such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, and Management. The application forms can be filled online on payment of INR 200 as application fee by Credit/ Debit Card or in cash through TS/ AP Online.
- The university conducts separate B.Ed Entrance Tests to offer admission in B.Ed and B.Ed (Special Education) program.
- BA, B.Sc, B.Com and B.Li.Sc admissions are offered on the basis of marks in the last qualifying examination.
- MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Li.Sc and PG Diploma admission is also done on the basis of marks in the last qualifying examination.
- Students have to qualify in AP ICET or TS ICET to secure admission in MBA program. Final admission is based on GD and Interview.
- BRAOU also conducts Admission Test for admck Hereission in M.Ed program.
- M.Phil & Ph.D. admission is written test and interview-based. CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ GATE/ SLET or JRF qualified candidate can also apply.
Also, check BRAOU Fee Structure
BRAOU Admission Highlights
|Name of the University||BRAOU, Hyderabad|
|Type of the University||Open University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Li.Sc: Merit-Based|
|B.Ed/ B.Ed (SE): Admission Test|
|MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ M.Li.Sc: Merit-Based|
|M.Ed: Admission Test|
|MBA: AP ICET/ TS ICET+GD+Interview|
|M.Phil/ Ph.D.: Written Test and Interview OR CSIR/ JRF/ NET/ SLET/JRF or GATE|