Patna University was established in 1917. It offers various UG, PG, PG Diploma and Research courses in various disciplines in the field of Commerce, Science, Humanities, Education, Management, Computer Applications, Library Sciences and Law. Patna University has 10 constituent colleges which offer various degree and Diploma programs. The university also offers distance education courses.
Patna University MA/M.Sc in Statistics Admission 2020: 1st Provisional Merit List released. Candidates can visit the official website to fetch the PU Admission Merit List. Check Here
Application form can be filled online followed by submission at the respective department of the university.
- Admission to BA, B.Sc, BSW, B.Com, B.Li.I.Sc, BBA, BFA and other Bachelor courses is based on candidates’ performance in Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET). Check Out Patna University UG Admission
- For B.Ed and LL.B courses, the university conducts BEET and BLET exams respectively.
- For MCA, M.Sc, MA, ML.Li.I.Sc, M.Com and MSW courses university conducts separate entrance tests. Patna University PG Admission.
- For MA (PMIR/ Rural Studies) and MBA, the candidates have to qualify in CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ JMET followed by GD and PI.
- For M.Ed and LL.M courses, Patna University conducts MEET and MLET tests respectively.
- Patna University conducts Ph.D. Admission Test (PAT) to offer admission in Ph.D. program.
- UGC NET/ CSIR NET/GATE/MHRD Scholarships/Teacher Fellowship/DBT/ICMR/ICAR/DST-INSPIRE/CSSIR or ICHR qualified candidates are also eligible to apply for Ph.D.
Patna University Admission Highlights
|Name of the University||Patna University|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||PG Courses: Merit-Based|
|M.Ed: MEET Score|
|MA (PMIR/ Rural Studies)/MBA: CAT/ MAT/ JMET or ATMA score followed by GD and PI|
|LL.M: BLET + Interview|
|UG Courses: Entrance conducted by the university|
|LL.B: BLET+ Interview|
|B.Ed: BEET Score|
|Ph.D.: PAT followed by an interview|
|Application Mode||Online followed by submission at the university departments|
|Reservation||5% relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/PH|