Located in Hazaribagh, Vinoba Bhave University (VBU) was established in the year 1992 and is funded by Government of India. The university offers various courses at the undergraduate, post-graduate & doctorate level with teaching and research in Physical Science, Life Science, Earth Science, Social Science, Humanities, Commerce, Technology, Medical Science, Law, Education, Homeopathy and Ayurvedic Medicine & Engineering etc.
For admission to courses offered by Vinoba Bhave University (VBU), students have to qualify the national/state level entrance tests to secure admission in various UG & PG programs in different specializations.
- Admission to MBA is given on the basis of past academic performance, marks in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA followed by GD and PI.
- For B.Tech and M.Tech, candidates should possess valid JEE Main and GATE score, respectively.
- In case of MBBS and BDS, NEET score is considered for admission.
- JCECE scores are mandatory for admission to MCA program.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- Completed applications must be sent to the university along with the fee of INR 1000 through demand draft.
Also, check the VBU Fee Structure
|Top Universities in Jharkhand|
|Central University of Jharkhand||Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra|
|Ranchi University||Birsa Agricultural University|
VBU Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||
Vinoba Bhave University (VBU)
|University type||State University|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance examination/ Merit based|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online both|
|Name of the Entrance||JCECE/JEE/GATE/NEET/DEET/University entrance test.|
|Counselling||Both University level & national level|