NLU Jodhpur is inviting applications for admission to its MBA Program. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the deadline of June 15, 2021, at nlujodhpur.ac.in.
NLU, Jodhpur offers BBA + LLB (Hons.) and BA + LLB (Hons.) under its five-year integrated UG programs; MBA in Insurance Risk Management and Insurance along with one-year L.L.M. degree in two streams viz. Corporate Law and IPR under its PG program. Additionally, the university also offers Ph.D., LL.D./ D.Sc./ D.Litt. courses as well.
National Law University (NLU) was established in the year 1999 in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- The application process conducted by the university is offline.
- Selection of the candidates in the BBA+LLB (Hons.) and BA+LLB (Hons.) program is strictly on the basis of CLAT and satisfying the eligibility criteria of passing 10+2.
- The selection of the candidates in MBA is based on merit in the last qualifying exam.
- Only candidate with B.E./B.Tech, in Engineering (excluding Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Communication/ CS and IT) can apply for MBA Insurance Risk Management.
- L.L.M. selection is based solely on the results of CLAT given applicant has LLB or five-year integrated LLB (Hons.) degree.
- Admission to Ph.D. offered by NLU, Jodhpur is done on the basis of the National Level Entrance Test conducted by the university.
- Admission in LL.D./ D.Sc./ D.Litt requires a Ph.D. or equivalent degree and selection is based on merit and research publications.
Highlights of NLU, Jodhpur Admissions 2021
|Name of the Institute||National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Name of the Entrance||CLAT National Level Entrance Test (NLET)|
|Entrance Mode||Online and offline|