University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) has started registration for its BBA (Digital Marketing), B.Des and M.Des programs. The last date for admission to B.Des and M.Des program is May 11, 2021 and the last date to apply for the BBA (Digital Marketing) will be announced soon. The candidates applying for B.Des and M.Des program will be selected on the basis of UPES DAT scores. UPES DAT 2021 will be held on May 14, 2021 and May 15, 2021.
UPES DAT Application 2021: The last date to apply for UPESEAT 2021, ULSAT 2021 and UPES PAT 2021 is June 12, 2021. Exams to be held between June 17 to June 19, 2021.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) offers full-time UG courses such as B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, BCA, BBA, BA, B.Des, and 2 Year LLB. On the postgraduate level, the University offers M.Tech, MBA, MA (Eco.), M.Des, M.Plan, and LL.M programs. Full-time and part-time Ph.D.programs are also offered at the University.
- For UG Design admissions, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of UPESDAT and for the PG Design admissions, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of UPESDAT/ CEED.
- UPES Dehradun 2021 admissions will be based on the following exams:
- Integrated LLB- ULSAT, Common Law Admission Test and LSAT-India
- B.Tech LLB- UPESEAT
UPES Admission Criteria is divided into two categories: examination pathway and non-examination pathway. For the examination pathway, admission is given through entrance exams conducted by UPES while for the non-examination pathway, admission is done on a merit basis or score in national level entrance exams. UPES application form can be filled in both online as well as an offline mode on payment of INR 1350 as the application fee.
- Aspirants can apply online through the official website or by purchasing the application form from the admission centers.
- UPES admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of performance in UPESEAT followed by central counseling.
- B.Tech-LLB (Hons.) integrated course admission is also based on the UPESEAT score.
- Candidates can also apply on the basis of a valid score in JEE Main in the non-examination category.
- B.Des admissions are done on the basis of the UPES DAT score followed by Portfolio Presentation and Interview. JEE Main/ UCEED/ NATA score holders are also eligible to apply.
- The selection of integrated LL.B courses is based on the score of ULSAT. Candidates can also apply on the basis of CLAT/ LSAT score in the non-examination category.
- UPES admission to BA courses is based on counseling interviews whereas BBA admission is done through Group discussion followed by Interview.
- M.Tech admissions are done by screening the applications followed by an interview.
- Candidates must qualify in UPESMET for admission in MBA, although valid CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAT scores are also accepted.
- UPES admission to M.Des is based on the valid score of CEED or UPES DAT followed by Presentation and Interview.
- Admission to MA (Economics) is granted on the basis of candidates’ scores in the UPES online Economics Entrance Exam (UPESEEE) followed by an interview.
- Ph.D. admission is based on the Research Aptitude Test (RET) conducted by UPES.
- Direct admission scholarship is offered in B.Tech/BBA and LLB courses for students who are Uttarakhand Residents and secure rank up to 150 (for boys) and 50 (for girls) in UK State board exams.
- This university also imparts education through distance learning.
Read about UPES Courses & Fee
UPES Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit and entrance based|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
|Entrance Name||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) for B.Tech
UPES Planning Aptitude Test (UPAT) for B.Plan
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Design Aptitude Test (UPES DAT) for B.Des
ULSAT for integrated LLB
UPESMET for MBA
Research Aptitude Test (RET) for Ph.D.