Three-year full-time B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering program is offered by IIIT Manipur. The program is offered in the full-time mode for a duration of 4 Years.
The minimum eligibility to apply for B.Tech course is having passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with at least 75% marks in aggregate.
Final Selection of candidates is done on basis of JEE Main Entrance Exam. However, seats are allocated through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA Counselling) and CSAB Counselling.
||Computer Science & Engineering
||Pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 75% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the subjects.
||JEE Main score.
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST category get a relaxation of 10% marks in the aggregate score.
- Candidates among top 20 percentile in 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for the course.
- The total Intake capacity for B.Tech. program is 50 students in each branch.
- Seats reserved for candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ SC/ ST is 24, 14, 8 and 4 in each branch.
How to Apply for B.Tech at IIIT Manipur?
The application process for IIIT, Manipur is online through JoSAA. Online applications process for admission through JoSAA is as follows:
To take admission in IIIT Manipur, candidates should visit the official website of JoSAA and fill-up the admission form by using their JEE Main/ JEE Advanced Entrance Exam’s roll number and password.
After registration, according to the eligibility of candidates, the list of available choices will be displayed.
Candidates can choose from available IIIT’s according to their preferences and take a print out of the confirmed choices.
JoSAA seat allotment 2020 will be done by the authorities in online mode on basis of merit and preference of candidates.
The rank list shall be declared by the admission authorities and JoSAA counselling and seat allotment dates will be announced through online mode.
After counseling, candidates are required to download their “Provisional Allotment Letter” and make the payment of INR 45,000 (general category candidates) and INR 20,000 (SC/ ST/ Gen-PwD/ OBC-NCL-PwD/ SC-PwD or ST-PwD) through e-Challan or through NEFT.
Visit the designated reporting centers to get the following document verified:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- Entrance Exam 2020 Score Card.
- Provisional seat allotment letter.
- Undertaking by the candidate.
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment by e-challan or net banking of SBI.
- Valid Photo Identity Card.
- Category Certificate (for OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Certificate of PWD (if applicable).
- Passport (for foreign nationals)/ OCI Certificate/ PIO Card (if applicable).
- DS Certificate (if applicable).
- Registration cum Locked Choices for Seat Allotment.
- 2 passport sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- After successfully completing the document verification process, candidates will have to report at the following address to confirm their admission and pay the remaining balance fees through NEFT to confirm the admission.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Manipur,
Transit Campus, Mantripukhri, Imphal – 795002.