Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management (IITRAM) was established in the year 2013 in the city Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was established as an autonomous university under Gujarat State Legislature Act no. 5 of 2013. The university is instrumental in bringing a profound change in engineering education with the specialisation in infrastructure to create the centre of excellence. The objective of the institute is to offer high-quality education in science, technology, management and allied areas.
IITRAM College Highlights
Shri Sudhir Mehta
Type of university
Medical Facilities, Cafeteria, Student Accommodation, Open Air Theatre, Wi-Fi Campus, Reading Area
IITRAM courses and admissions
IITRAM UG Programme
- IITRAM offers 4-year B.Tech course as the undergraduate programme in various specializations.
- Students who have passed 10+2 with 75% and PCM as compulsory subjects are eligible to take admission in IITRAM.
- Students are admitted on the basis of JEE-Main rank through counselling conducted by JoSAA.
- JEE-Main cut-off changes every year depending upon different criteria.
IITRAM PG Programme
- Admissions to IITRAM Post-Graduate course leading to M.Tech is offered in three specializations: Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Students who have completed B.E./B.Tech. with minimum 55% marks are eligible for the M.Tech programme.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted as per valid GATE scores or marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
IITRAM Doctorate Programme
- The institute also offers the degree in PhD at the research level.
- Admissions are done on the basis of performance in written test followed by an interview conducted by the institute itself.
- The eligibility criteria for admission to PhD is to have a Master’s Degree in the concerned degree with 60% marks.
- Students can fill the application form online for M.Tech and PhD course on the official college website.
Know more about courses and admissions
IITRAM placements and internships
- IITRAM offer wide placement opportunities by inviting multiple reputed companies for the placement process.
- Every year more than 20 companies from engineering and technology, consulting, IT/ software and PSU sector participates in the placement procedure.
- The top recruiters are Asahi India glass ltd., Hitech, Infinite civil solution Pvt. Ltd., Maxxis, Topsun energy ltd.
- The placement cell of IITRAM is still developing for setting up new placement records.
- University has taken an innovative step to start a summer internship program for students.
- IITRAM sends their first-year students for internship programme after completing two semesters.
- The students get direct interaction with Private as well as Public Sector Industries / Bodies which help them in their final year placements.
IITRAM Placement Highlights
Total no. of students placed
Know more about IITRAM placements
- IITRAM was honoured with “CSR Top Institutes of India Awards 2017” for Excellence.
- IITRAM was honoured with “Outstanding Engineering Institute West" in the year 2016.
- IITRAM was honoured with “Best Institute in Skill Development Programs" during 8 Innovative Education.
- IITRAM was honoured with “Outstanding Engineering Institute West" by ABP News in the year 2015.