Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College (LTMMC) is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Nashik. The college offers both UG and PG programs along with Post-Doctoral degrees, viz. MBBS, BPT, BPMT, MD, MS, PG Diploma and M.Ch.
- Students can apply offline for the courses offered by LTM Medical College.
- For admission in MBBS, candidates are required to have 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCB and English as main subject.
- NEET score is mandatory to secure admission in MBBS program.
- For BPT, BOT and BPMT programs, the candidates must have passed 10+2 in Science from any recognized board.
- To get selected in these courses, the candidates must qualify MHT-CET.
- For MD and MS courses, the candidates must have obtained an MBBS degree with 50% marks and one-year of compulsory rotatory Internship from any recognized university.
- Score in NEET PG is mandatory for MD and MS admission.
- The candidates seeking admission in PG Diploma courses must have completed an MBBS degree along with pre-degree internship from a recognized university.
- The selection of the candidates in PG Diploma course is based on MH PGM PGD CET.
- For superspecialty courses such as M.Ch and DM, the candidates must have secured MS and MD degree respectively.
Selection to M.Ch and DM programs is done on the basis of NEET SS score.
Highlights of LTM Medical College Admissions 2021
|Name of the Institute||Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College (LTMMC)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of the Entrance||
NEET – MBBS
MHT CET – BPT and BPMT
NEET PG – MD and MS
NEET SS – M.Ch and DM