Alpha College of Engineering, Chennai is affiliated to Anna University. It offers UG and PG courses in various specializations in the field of Engineering and Management. The college also offers Lateral Entry admissions to B.Tech program.
- Alpha College of Engineering, Chennai offers B.Tech program in various streams for which the minimum eligibility is a 10+2 pass with 50% marks (45% for Backward, 40% for Most Backward/SC/ST/SCA) in Science (PCM) group.
- Admission seekers must have applied for Tamil Nadu State Government TNEA counselling conducted by Anna University to secure admission in B.E/B.Tech course.
- Any Bachelor’s degree holders are eligible to apply for MBA program.
- Candidates desirous of pursuing MBA must have appeared in TANCET or entrance test conducted by Consortium of Self-Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamil Nadu.
- Those applying under Management Quota seats can approach the institute directly and their admission is subject to government rules.
- Lateral Entry admissions are conducted by Department of Technical Education (DTE), Tamil Nadu on the basis of merit of qualifying examinations.
- The application form is available in offline mode i.e. it can be downloaded from the official website of the college or can be obtained from the admission office of the college.