Acharya institute of management is part of the famous institution that is Acharya institution. It was established in 2008-09. It provides the knowledge related to the management field and gives the professional intellectual managers to the society.
- This institute is in Bangalore and is approved by the AICTE.
- It provides the post graduate diploma course in management (PGDM).
- This PGDM is of two years residential program.
- This institute also provides the placement services to all its students at the top companies of the world on good designation and with handsome salaries. This is conducted by a placement committee
Acharya is a campus that is a learning home for over 9000 students of its ten institutions. It is a mini township by itself, spread across 120 acres of land in the outskirts of Bangalore.
Highlights of Acharya Institute:
- Established in 1990,11 Educational Institutions, 13 Research Centres
- 6 exclusive hostels for Boys/Girls residences for international students
- Nearly 100 Programmes in over 50 academic streams
- 10,000+ Students
- 250 Doctoral Students
- 900 Technical & Administrative Staff (200 Doctoral)
- 15,00,000 sft. of Academic Infrastructure
- 'AICTE-Technical Campus' in terms of offering a large number of Technical Programs approved by AICTE from one single campus
- 120 Acres of WiFi Campus with 40 mbps internet connectivity
- Affiliated to 3 Universities, Recognised by 6 Statutory Bodies
- NBA, NAAC Accreditations
- 'Scientific & Industrial Research Organization' status awarded by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India to ABMRCP
- Students from nearly 60 countries and Alliance with Universities / Academic bodies of 7 Foreign Countries
- Collaboration with many Academic & Research Organizations
- Association with leading Industry & Corporates
- Approved Centre for offering City & Guilds International Qualifications - Engineering Council - 9107
Sports & Cultural: Acharya Institutes is a home of cultural and ethnic diversity. It encourages cultural activities through many events, culminating in Acharya Habba-an annual cultural festival.
Housing: This institute provides the housing facility to their students. The institution provides cottage as well as rooms depending on the budget, preference & needs of the students. The rent is according to the rooms that the students select.
- By Dainik Sanskar, this institute is ranked 9th among all the 30 B-schools in South India.
- By Dainik Sanskar , this institute is ranked 9th among all the 30 B-schools in South India.