Acharya School of Management (ASM), Bangalore is a co-educational institution, which is one of the 14 educational establishments under Acharya Institutes. Acharya School of Management offers high-quality education for aspirants of the PGDM program.
ASM Bangalore offers a wide range of specializations to choose from in both single and dual specialization schemes. Admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination and cut off criteria of the institute. Acharya Institutes has a number of schools providing education in various disciplines which are as follows:
- Acharya Institute of Technology
- Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture
- Acharya & B.M Reddy College of Pharmacy
- Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies
- Smt. Nagarathnamma School of Nursing
- Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing
Acharya School of Management Highlights
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1,150|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test + GD + PI|
|Campus Area||120 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Health care, Sports|
|Admission Helpdesk||080-2372 2222|
|Location||Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli
Acharya PO, Soladevanahalli
Bangalore – 560 107, India
Acharya School of Management Courses
ASM Bangalore offers PGDM Courses in the discipline of Management. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Marketing, HRM, Finance, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship & Strategy, Supply Chain Management, International Business Management & Capital Markets.
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and obtained a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT/ PGCET/ ASM-CAT conducted by Acharya School of Management.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 7,00,000
Acharya School of Management Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of ASM Bangalore and register by entering the requisite information.
Step 2: Login using the registered credentials and fill the application form.
Step 3: Enter your personal details and all the mandatory details.
Step 4: Upload the necessary documents and pay the application fees of INR 1,150.
Step 5: Click on “Submit”.
Admission to the PGDM program at Acharya School of Management Bangalore are granted on the basis of scores obtained in the below mentioned national level entrance examinations:
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
The final selection will be based on Academic Qualification, Test Scores followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Check: ASM Bangalore Admission
Acharya School of Management Placement
The placement cell of the Acharya campus is dynamic and provides a real-time process. Acharya has successfully placed 100% of its students from the professional programs and the placement process is constantly tuned based on Industry needs and feedback. The cell monitors the employment opportunities and arranges campus recruitment process interviews for the final year students and provides internship opportunities for pre-final year students.
Acharya School of Management Facilities
- Library: The well-stocked library at the institutes consists of a large collection of 80,885 volumes in 17,571 titles.
- Infrastructure: The institute has several state of the art classrooms, well-equipped labs and a computer center with 1175 computers in total and an internet connection with a bandwidth of 1000 MBPS.
- Sports: The institute has several sports grounds and courts Football, Volley Ball (2 courts), Basketball (two courts), Lawn Tennis (two courts), Throw ball, Handball, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, 200 Mtr Athletic Track, Stadium. Indoor sports facilities include provisions for Table Tennis, Chess, Carom, etc. The students can also access a fully equipped gymnasium
- Health Care: The institute has a dedicated health center with qualified staff and medical facilities required by students, staff and faculty.
Acharya School of Management Faculty
Acharya School of Management Bangalore has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and experienced faculty members. The faculty of ASM is known for global leadership in education, and the Acharya faculty is a combination of young and experienced, passionate and curious individuals. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The faculty includes the Director, Professors and Assistant Professors.
Check: ASM Bangalore Faculty
Acharya School of Management FAQs
Ques. Does ASM Bangalore provide accommodation facility?
Ans. Yes, there are a total of 12 Residences, 5 for Boys and 7 for Girls, with a capacity for 1500 residents overall. All necessary facilities for recreation, hygienic & delicious food and internet are available.
Check: ASM Bangalore Hostel Fees
Ques. Can I get admission based on the entrance test alone?
Ans. Depending on the admission criteria, the admission will be based on merit in the entrance test or marks in the qualifying examination. However, all candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements.
Ques. Can I be employed during my course?
Ans. No, this is a full-time postgraduate diploma program. You will not be able to take on any paid employment through the duration of the program.