ICFAI Business School (IBS) Ahmedabad Admission 2020: Admission Schedule, Application Process
IBS, Ahmedabad is a constituent of ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. At present, the institute offers Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) which is a two-year full-time degree course.
Latest Update:Registration is open for IBSAT. Candidates can also apply for PGPM course on the basis of CAT/NMAT/GMAT.
- Basic eligibility to apply for the PGPM course offered by IBS Ahmedabad is a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Applicants seeking admission to the PGPM course must clear the IBSAT entrance exam conducted by IBS group.
- Candidates who have a valid score in CAT/NMAT/GMAT exams can also apply for PGPM offered by IBS, Ahmedabad.
- Students must note that IBSAT is a qualifying test for attending the selection process. Final admission is based on the Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Past Academic Record.
- The selection process will be conducted from February 22-29, 2020 at IBS, Ahmedabad only.
- Candidates can register in online as well as offline mode.
- The last date to apply for IBSAT is December 12, 2019.
- The last date to apply for the PGPM course on the basis of CAT/NMAT/GMAT is January 31, 2020.
Read More: IBS Ahmedabad Fees Structure
IBS Ahmedabad Admission Highlights 2020
A brief description of the institute is provided in the table for those who desire to take admission in it.
|Name of the Institute||ICFAI Business School - [IBS], Ahmedabad|
|Also Known As||IBS Ahmedabad|
|Type of the Institute||Private|
|Entrance Exams Accepted||IBSAT/GMAT/CAT/NMAT|
|Mode of Entrance||Online|
| CAT Registration || 07 Aug - 25 Sep, 2019 ||Apply|
| CAT Exam || 24 Nov, 2019 || - |
| NMAT Registration || 02 Jul - 03 Oct, 2019 ||Apply|
| Exam Retake Date || 17 Dec, 2019 || - |
| IBSAT Registration || 01 Jul - 12 Dec, 2019 ||Apply|
| IBSAT Exam || 21 Dec - 22 Dec, 2019 || - |
IBS Ahmedabad PGPM Admission 2020
Refer to the table for obtaining information regarding the course offered by ICFAI Business School - [IBS], Ahmedabad.
|Course Name||Post-Graduate Program in Management|
|Course Fees||INR 8,00,000/-|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Application Fees||INR 1800/-|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Exam Score, Past Academic Record, GD and PI.|
IBS Ahmedabad PGPM Eligibility
To apply for the PGPM, candidates must possess the following eligibility:
- Candidates must have passed Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks in English medium.
- Further, candidates must have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4).
- Those who do not meet the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2020.
- Final year students are also eligible, provided they complete their graduation requirements before May 31, 2019.
Note - The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2020.
IBS Ahmedabad PGPM Selection Criteria
- IBS Ahmedabad will shortlist students based on their scores in the IBSAT exam.
- However, candidates who have a valid score in CAT/NMAT/GMAT will be exempted from IBSAT and they will be shortlisted based on their merit in the mentioned entrance exams.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for GD and PI.
- After the above rounds, the institute will consider the Entrance Exam Score, Past Academic Record, and performance in GD and PI rounds for final selection.
- Those will get selected will have their names on the merit list and such candidates will receive an email about their selection.
- The selection process will be held on February 22-29, 2020.
How to Apply for IBS Ahmedabad ?
Candidates can apply in either online or offline mode. To apply offline, they can purchase the application form from any of the recognized marketing offices of the college BY paying INR 1800/- as application fee. For online applications, the form submission and payment can be done directly on the website after registration.
- Purchase the application form from the Marketing office of IBS.
- On the purchase of an application form, you will receive an application number and password.
- Login with the application number and password given on the scratch card and fill the mandatory details.
- Within seven days IBS will send the admission bulletin to the students.
- Visit the official website of IBS and register.
- Pay the application of INR 1800 by Credit/ Debit card or through Net-Banking,
- After the transaction, you will receive an email regarding the application number and password.
- IBSAT bulletin will be dispatched by IBS within seven days from the date of filling the application form.
Along with an application, candidates need to submit various documents which include:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Graduation Marksheets and Degree Certificate
- Scorecard of IBSAT/CAT/NMAT/GMAT
- Proof of Online Payment
Ques. Is IBSAT necessary for PGPM? What are the major sections of this exam?
Ans. Yes, it is necessary if you don’t have a valid score in CAT/NMAT/GMAT. IBSAT is basically an aptitude test that will be conducted for 2 hours. There are 4 sections in the paper namely Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, and Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation. There are a total of 140 questions in the exam.
Ques. Does the IBS Ahmedabad provide hostel facility?
Ans. There is no hostel facility in the institute. However, you can get suitable off-campus accommodation near the campus.
Ques. Can I get any financial assistance from the institute?
Ans. The institute offers financial assistance from public/private sector banks. Moreover, ICFAI Business School - [IBS], Ahmedabad has MOUs with the Credila Financial Services and Avanse Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
Ques. How was last year's placement record of IBS Ahmedabad?
Ans. The institute has witnessed 100% placement last year among which 99% was on-campus and rest 1% was off-campus. The highest package offered by an Indian company was INR 6.8 LPA/- and the International company was INR 16.50 LPA/-. Some of the major recruiters were Thomson Reuters, Wipro, Google, Abbott, SBI Life Insurance, Deloitte, HSBC, ICICI Bank, Anarock, Mahindra and many more.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College