Kohinoor Business School has been ranked 10th in Mumbai by Times B-School. It offers 2 post-graduate programs in the field of management. Admission to these courses are done on the basis of merit scored in national level examinations conducted for management courses.
Kohinoor Business School Highlights
|Approvals||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Accredited||University of Mumbai|
|Total number of books||8000+|
|National and international journals||76|
|Number of companies visited||106|
Kohinoor Business School Ranking
- Ranked 30th among top 50 B-School in India by The Academic Insights 2019
- Ranked 33rd among top 100 B-Schools in India by The Higher Education Review 2018
- Ranked in A+++ category all India by IIRF 2018 – The Educatiopost
- Awarded Outstanding B-School Award by ET-Now in 2018
- Awarded Outstanding Business School Award by MTC Global Award for Excellence in 2018
- Ranked among top 10 B-Schools in Mumbai by Times B-School Survey 2017
Kohinoor Business School Courses
Tabulated below are the courses offered by the B-School:
|Master of Management Studies (MMS)||Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories). Candidates in their final year can also apply.||-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||Graduate in any discipline||INR 2,75,000|
Click here Kohinoor Business School Courses & Fees
Kohinoor Business School Admissions
Eligible candidates can download the application form available on the official website of the school. The admission is done on the basis of the merit scored in various national level examinations. Following are the exam score accepted by the college:
|Exam Name||Read more|
|MAH CET||Click here|
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the counseling/ personal interview process via courier/ e-mail.
Know more: Kohinoor Business School Admission
The college provides reservations to the students belonging to the following categories:
|Category||Percentage (%) of allotment|
|VJ / DT||3|
Kohinoor Business School Placement
The Placement cell of the school provides the students with job opportunities from reputed organizations and companies. It arranges pre-placement talks and personal interviews on-campus/ off-campus. The B-School has 2 placement sessions i.e. Summer Placements and Final Placement. It also provides internship opportunities to the students
Some of the prominent recruiters of the college include Colgate, Amazon, Capgemini, PurpleTalk, JK Tyres, Amul, Oppo, Decathlon, Flipkart, HDFC Mutual Fund, Reliance Securities, Dabur, Bajaj Corp. Ltd., Axis Bank, etc.
Kohinoor Business School Facilities
Following are some of the facilities offered by the school to its students as well as faculty members:
- Cafeteria: The college canteen caters to feed 500 students with wholesome meals. It provides all three meals of the day through state of the art and trained chefs.
- Library: The college has a collection of over 8000 volumes of management and allied subjects. It has 30 print journals with 200,000 journals and magazines. Students can also find international journals and magazines in the library.
- Computer Lab: The college has a state-of-the-art computing facility for the students. It has more than 120 computers with the latest software. Students can practice through online sessions, classes and quizzes.
Kohinoor Business School Faculty
Given below is a brief about the faculty members at the school:
Dr. A.A. Attarwala
- Qualifications: M.Sc, M.F.M., and Ph.D.
- Specializations: Quantitative Techniques & Finance
Dr. Bharati Deshpande
- Qualifications: B.Com, M.P.M., and Ph.D.
- Specializations: Human Resource Management & Organisation Behaviour
Dr. Sandeep Sawant
- Qualifications: M.Sc and M.M.S
- Specializations: Strategy & Marketing
Dr. Manish Raj
- Qualifications: B.Sc, MBA, and Ph.D.
- Specializations: Marketing & Research Methodology
Dr. Hemal Thakker
- Qualifications: B.Com and PGDM
- Specializations: Economics & Finance
Check here: Kohinoor Business School Faculty