XLRI PGDM Admission 2021: XLRI has released Shortlist results for PGDM HRM and BM courses on it’s official website. The minimum overall percentile for PGDM BM this year for male candidates is 94 while for female candidates it is 92. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for further admission process which includes GD and PI. Check Here
XLRI is likely to release the list of shortlisted candidates for PGDM HRM and BM courses in the third week of January. This would be soon after the release of XAT 2021 Results. Applicants will thereafter have to choose for their interview location. Also both GRE and GMAT would be accepted for Executive PGDM (General) Admissions from 2021 onwards at XLRI. XAT 2021 was conducted on January 3, 2021 in 81 cities across India for BM, HR, GMP and FPM in online mode.
XLRI Jamshedpur known for its highly ranked Management courses completes 71 years since inception. Most popularly offered Management courses include PDGM, FPM, Executive FPM, PG Certificate, Advanced Diploma, etc.
Admissions are entrance based in most cases. Applications for admission and entrance are available online. More details are given below:
- PGDM in BM and HRM admissions are based on scores in XAT (domestic) or GMAT (NRI) and graduation plus three years of work experience.
- PGDM in GMP admission is based on either XAT or GMAT plus scores in graduation and a work experience of 5 years is mandatory.
- FPM admissions are based on scores in XAT. Those having scored in GRE / GMAT / GATE / NET / JRF are exempted from appearing for XAT. They will be called for PI directly. They must have a valid degree.
- Executive FPM admission is based on academic performance, professional record and SOP consideration. Applicants must have 5 years of managerial experience.
- Post Graduate Certificate (PGC) admissions are based on scores in graduation. The course is one year long.
- There is a 5% relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates in total aggregate marks.
- While a 10% overall relaxation is given to SC, ST, OBC and women candidates.
- Also, there are no admission seats reserved for management quota.
XLRI Jamshedpur established in 1949 in Jamshedpur has been ranked #9 by NIRF for 2021 rankings. It has been accredited by NBA, AMBA and AACSB.
It has tie-ups with 15 international institutions for exchange programs. Also, more than 21 organizations have given grants to fund various research projects.
The placement record of 2019-20 passing out a batch at XLRI saw the highest international offer stood at INR 58.5 LPA. The average salary saw an increase to INR 24.30 LPA from INR 22.35 LPA in 2019. The Final Recruitment process saw participation from 108 recruiters with 362 domestic and international offers, inclusive of 24 new finals recruiters.
Finance and IT being the best sectors in recruitment. Microsoft(IT) and Avendus (Finance) has provided 40 Lakh (or above Packages) for Product Manager and Associate IB roles.
XLRI Jamshedpur Admission Highlights 2021
|Institution Name||Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute - Xavier School of Management (XLRI XSM)|
|Accredited by||NBA / AMBA / AACSB|
|2019-21 Admission Enrolment||520+|
|Courses Offered||PGDM BM / HRM / GMP; FPM / Exec-FPM; PGC BM / HRM / SLM / BAMD; EDHRM|
|Type of Courses||Residential / Non-Residential / Virtual Interactive / Corporate|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Passed 10+2 / graduation / master’s|
|Entrances Accepted||XAT / GRE / GMAT / GATE / NET / JRF|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance scores + GD / PI OR Merit-Based OR PI only|
|Reservation Policy||As per Govt of India Rules|