SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai was established in 2012. SDA is the Indian presence of Bocconi University from Italy that chooses India as a home for its first offshore campus. For over a century, Bocconi has been playing a leading role in Italy’s social and economic modernization. SDA Bocconi Asia Center is rather a newly established name among business school on national & international frontiers but has come to become one of the most sought-after private management in India. SDA Bocconi Asia Center offers expertise and excellence in design, branding innovation and entrepreneurship to build soft and managerial skills among the students.
SDA Bocconi Asia Center Highlights
SDA Bocconi Asia Center Courses
International Master in Business (IMB)
- IMB is a specialized master program which is equivalent to a postgraduate program that brings to India an expertise and the international standing of SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy.
- It comprises two 11-month modules, which includes a 4-month specialization semester spent at the Bocconi main campus in Milan, Italy in the second module.
International Executive Master in Business (IEMB)
- IEMB is a part-time 15-month program. IEMB is a challenging, global for every professional, who want to accelerate their career.
- It is designed for sharpening leadership skills, providing the skills to turn ideas into actions and goals-achievement.
Know more about SDA Bocconi courses and fee
SDA Bocconi Asia Center Admissions
- The application process for Postgraduate programs is online.
- Candidates applying for these postgraduate courses should have done graduation in any discipline.
- For admission to Post Graduate Program in Business, candidates having valid score in any one of entrance exam - CAT/ GMAT/CMAT/ NMAT/ GRE are shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates not having any scorecard have to sit for Bocconi entrance test conducted by the institute.
- Bocconi test is an online test and tests candidate’s reasoning skills both in aptitude and logic.
- Final selection is done considering various factors like the applicant’s academic profile, personality, entrance score, interview and other talents.
- For admission to Executive programs, shortlisted candidates on the basis of the academic profile are called for interview.
Know more about SDA Bocconi Asia Center Admissions
SDA Bocconi Asia Center Placement
SDA Bocconi has completed its summer Internship Process; all 57 students have been placed and begin their internships at the end of March or the first week of April 2016. The 23 new companies that interviewed and recruited from the PGPB 2017. With the upcoming year 2018, SDA Bocconi Asia Center has shown an improvement in its placement record.
Placement Highlights 2018
For more information click here: Placement Details