Crescent School of Business (CSB) is a new, re-imagined Management and Business School in Chennai, offering world-class education to some of the brightest young minds in the country. Crescent School of Business has been built to create a class of strategic leaders who will drive businesses in the New Economy. Students of CSB go through a student-centric “Customised Management Program (CMP)” blending experiential learning, critical thinking, industry integration, and academic instruction led by experienced academic and practitioner faculty.
CSB Chennai is part of the BSA Crescent Institute of Science & Technology (Deemed to be University) recognized by UGC. The institute offers an MBA with a Strategy Focus program with an opportunity for Dual Specialization in the discipline of Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Systems, International Business, Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Logistics & Supply Chain & Business Analytics.
Crescent School of Business Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2016 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology|
|Accredited by||NAAC, NBA|
National: CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA
|Courses Offered||1 in 14 streams|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1,000|
|Top Recruiters||LG Electronics, Sony India, TVS Electronics, Swiggy, Reventure, Canara, HSBC|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 8056542745|
|Whatsapp Chat||+91 9094674404|
|Location||6th Floor, Architecture Block,
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology,
Vandalur, Chennai 600048
Crescent School of Business Courses
CSB, Chennai offers MBA with Strategy Focus in the discipline of Human Resource Management, International Business, Systems Management and many more. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Specialization: General, Business Analytics, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Operation, Banking and Financial Services and Systems Management
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and obtained a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ GMAT/ TANCET and CSBAT
- Fees: INR 7,14,000
Check: CSB Chennai Courses and Fees
Crescent School of Business Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and sign up to fill the application form.
Step 2: Submit the application form online and pay an application fee of INR 1,000.
Step 3: A confirmation email will be sent to you on completion of the form and a telephonic interview will be conducted to review academia and achievements.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) - Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) - Read more
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) - Read more
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) - Read more
- Management Admission Test (MAT) - Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) - Read more
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) - Read more
- Crescent School of Business Admission Test (CSBAT)
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of overall rank computed taking into account the following components:
- Admission test score
- Previous academic performance
- Group discussion/ Interview
- Achievements in sports, extra-curricular activities & academic diversity
Check: CSB Chennai Admission
Crescent School of Business Placement
CSB, Chennai has organized a placement cell for students learning and recruitment. The academic curriculum at CSB has been developed in response to the skills companies look for in high-potential talent. CSB prepares young professionals for managerial excellence and leadership roles. Students have placed up to 60% higher than what they were earning previously. Average Salary in placement has gone up at INR 7 LPA as against INR 6 LPA last year.
Top recruiters of CSB, Chennai: LG Electronics, Sony India, TVS Electronics, Swiggy, Reventure, Canara HSBC, ZOHO, Tranzmute, ICICI Securities, BNP Paribas, BNY Mellon, etc.
Crescent School of Business FAQs
Ques. Does the entire application need to be completed within one session?
Ans. No. You can complete the online application in multiple sessions and have the option to save parts of the application as you proceed.
Ques. If the medium of instruction in my institution was other than English, am I still eligible for the program?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible. However, you should be able to converse, read and write in English given that the medium of instruction of the CSB Program is English.
Ques. Can I re-apply?
Ans. No. You cannot reapply within the same academic year. However you can submit a fresh application in the subsequent academic years.
Ques, Does the institute provide hostel accommodation facility?
Ans. Yes, CSB provides air conditioned residential facilities well equipped with necessary amenities including high-speed WI-FI connectivity. For more information, click here
Ques. What is the address of the CSB?
Ans. The address of the CSB, Chennai is listed below:
Crescent School of Business
GST Road, Vandalur,Chennai,
Tamil Nadu, India 600 048