School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Vijaywada was established in the year 2008 as an autonomous Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI) by MHRD. It currently offers 7 programs which are two Under-graduate and five Postgraduate Programs and Doctoral Programs in the fields of Planning and Architecture.
- Admission to UG programs is done through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB)/ Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) on the basis of JEE Main Paper 2.
- For securing admission in PG programs, candidates need to appear in the written test followed by Interview.
- Applicants having a valid GATE score are granted admission in M.Arch. and M.Planning.
- The final selection is based on CCMT counselling.
- Admission to Ph.D. is based on written test, viva-voce and Presentation
SPA Vijayawada is ranked one of the best technical Institutes in the country by National Survey and Ranking, India Today Group (11th position) in 2019. It has also ranked at 9th position in the Architecture category of NIRF Ranking 2020 in India. The institute has entered into Memorandum of Understanding with several top-notch national and International Institutions to provide exposure to the students.
SPA Vijayawada Admission Highlights 2021
|Institute Name||School of Planning and Architecture Vijayawada|
|Also Known As||SPA Vijayawada|
|Courses Offered||UG,PG, and Doctoral|
|Eligibility||UG : 10+2
PG: Bachelor’s Degree
Ph.D. : Master’s Degree (Planning/ Architecture)