AIBE 2020 Answer Keys, Result, Scorecard, Merit List and Cut off
AIBE XV 2020 Answer Keys will be released at the official website of BCI. Candidates who will appear for the exam held on August 16, 2020 can check and download the answer key at allindiabarexamination.com. Candidates can raise their objections (if any) at email@example.com.
BCI has announced event-wise schedule for AIBE 2020. Candidates can register and submit AIBE XV 2020 Application form
till August 2, 2020
AIBE 2020 Result will be declared at the official website. Candidates can access the result by logging in with their Application Number and Password. Candidates qualifying the exam will be issued the Certificate of Practice from Bar Council of India. BCI will publish merit list of AIBE 2020 after result declaration containing the names of all qualified candidates.
AIBE 2020 Result Dates (Revised)
The important dates regarding the declaration of results, the release of AIBE 2020 Answer Key etc. are given below:
|Last date for Submission of AIBE XV Application Form 2020||August 2, 2020|
|Date of issuing AIBE XV Admit Card 2020||August 9, 2020|
|Date of commencement of offline AIBE XV 2020||August 16, 2020|
|Availability of AIBE Answer Keys 2020||To be notified|
|Announcement of AIBE Result 2020||To be notified|
How to Check AIBE 2020 Result?
Result of AIBE 2020 will be announced via online mode in the month of October 2020. Candidates can obtain the result from the website using their roll number/registration number and date of birth. After obtaining the result and clearing the exam, candidates will be able to practice as a law professional.
The result will be determined after considering the marks obtained in the written test. AIBE 2020 result can be accessed from allindiabarexamination.com by following these few easy steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on AIBE XIV Result.
- Students will be redirected to the login page to access their result.
- Enter your roll no./registration no. and date of birth.
- Select the date of birth from the drop-down calendar.
- Click on submit button.
- The result will appear on the computer screen.
- Candidates will see an option to print out the result at the top right corner.
- Download the scorecard and print it out for further procedure of admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep both soft and hard copy of their score card safe.
AIBE XV 2020 Result Revaluation
- There is a provision of revaluation of answer sheets of candidates if they are not satisfied with the result.
- Candidates will have to send the complete revaluation application in the attached format along with the Demand Draft amounting to INR 200 in favour of Bar Council of India payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates who want to check their answer sheets will have to book a time slot and visit Bar Council of India premises as per the allotted time schedule.
- Under no circumstances, the Xerox of the answer sheet and answer keys will be given to the candidate.
- Candidates would be informed about their rechecking result within 7 working days after the application for revaluation is received.
Details on AIBE 2020 Scorecard
AIBE 2020 Scorecard consists of important information about the candidate who appeared for the entrance examination. Scorecards for AIBE 2020 will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of results.
The expected date for the release of the scorecard is October, 2020. The information which will be shown in the scorecard are as follows:
- Registration number of the candidate
- AIBE Application Number
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph with his digital signature
- Candidate’s postal address and contact details
- Roll Number
- Total marks
- Qualifying status
- Merit rank
The scorecard or rank card is issued after the announcement of the result on the official website of AIBE. Candidates can visit and download their scorecard from the official site.
Normalization of AIBE Scores 2020
Normalization is a process for ensuring that students are neither advantaged nor disadvantaged by the difficulty of exams that they do for the Boards. To adjust variations in difficulty level at different slots, normalization is done.
Under normalization candidates have two types of marks.
- Raw marks: These are the actual marks obtained by the candidate.
- Normalized marks: These are the modified marks offered to a candidate considering the relative difficulty of his slot compared to the difficulty of other slots of his discipline.
- If it is calculated that the slot of a candidate is relatively easy when compared to the other slot of his discipline then his normalized marks will be less than his actual marks.
- But if it is calculated that the slot of the candidate is relatively difficult than other slot of his discipline then his normalized marks will be more than his actual marks.
AIBE Answer Keys 2020
BCI has released AIBE XV answer keys on September 16, 2020. Last date to raise the objection is September 26, 2020 till 5:00 PM. Candidates can download the answer keys by visiting the official website. The main objective of the answer key is to provide a good estimation to candidates about how much they may score in the examination.
How to Use AIBE 2020 Answer Key?
- Candidates can compare their recorded answers in the examination with the correct answers present in AIBE Answer Key 2020.
- The marking scheme has to be strictly followed while calculating the scores by the candidates.
- The total marks calculated will be the estimated alleged score of the candidate in the entrance examination.
How to Download AIBE Answer Keys?
- Go to the official website
- Click on AIBE 2020 Answer key link
- The answer key will be reflected on screen
- Download it for future use.
Features of AIBE 2020 Answer Key
- It is to be noted that the score obtained by the candidate from the answer key will not be 100% accurate.
- The official answer key will be available for all candidates who have participated in the entrance examination of AIBE 2020.
- The candidates will have to make sure that they follow the marking scheme as set by the admission committee while estimating their marks from the AIBE answer key 2020.
AIBE Merit List 2020
AIBE 2020 Merit List will be published on the official website in the month of October 2020 soon after the announcement of results. Only those candidates who have made it to the merit list will be issued “Certificate of Practice”. Candidates who are found ineligible will be disqualified from participating in the examination. The entrance examination of AIBE 2020 has to be successfully qualified by the candidates to be eligible to practice law in India.
- The merit list will be announced online on the official site of AIBE.
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the AIBE 2020 entrance exam.
- Merit list will have the names of candidates who will meet the cut off criteria.
AIBE Cutoff 2020
AIBE 2020 Cut off will be decided by the examination authority, Bar Council of India (BCI). Cut off is the minimum score which candidate needs to obtain in order to qualify the exam and be awarded by “Certificate of Practice”.
- The cut off is set to lay down a minimum qualification to be allowed to practice the law profession.
- Candidates who are able to secure the cutoff marks will be eligible to practice law in India.
- Cut off marks for different categories such as general and SC/ST are released.
- Cutoff will be published online on the official site of AIBE.
- Here are the possible cutoffs of AIBE, please note that these cut-offs are tentative:
|General||62% to 75%|
|OBC||55% to 60%|
|SC||45% to 50%|
|ST||44% to 50%|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College