AIFD WAT 2020 Result, Counselling, Seat Allotment and Admission
AIFD WAT 2020 Result will be declared by Army Institute of Fashion and Design on its official website in the last week of May. The result will be declared as the rank in the merit list which consisted of 100 top rank holder details
Candidates who qualify AIFD WAT 2020 will be called for counseling and admission process. Only one list of shortlisted candidates will be declared.
AIFD WAT 2020 Results Highlights
|AIFD WAT 2020 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2020|
|AIFD WAT 2020 Result Declaration||4th week of May 2020|
|Registration for admission by pass Candidates||1st week of June 2020|
|Official Website for AIFD WAT Result Announcement||aifdonline.in|
|AIFD WAT 2020 Exam Conducting Body||Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bengaluru|
|AIFD WAT 2020 Result Declaring Body||Principal office, AIFD|
How to Check AIFD WAT 2020 Result?
AIFD WAT 2020 Results will be announced on the official website. Every candidate who will pass in WAT will be contacted and informed by the institute personally.
Steps to check result for AIFD WAT 2020 are given below:
- Open the link- aifdonline.in.
- Look for Admission Result on Home Page
- Click on AIFD WAT 2020 Result.
- A List will be displayed showing Selected Candidates Information and another part for candidates who are on the waiting list.
- In this list WAT Merit Number, Name of Candidate and WAT Roll Number are mentioned
AIFD WAT 2020 Merit List
Admission is based on the rank/merit obtained in competitive testing rounds, which include marks secured in AIFD WAT and other weightage gave as per the admission norms. Seats will be allotted to candidates who will achieve a higher rank in the merit list regardless of their category.
After admission to offered seat in the first round of admission, another list will not be declared. The opportunity will be given to candidates on the waiting list. A separate rank will be shown in the merit list for candidates of Karnataka Domicile.
AIFD WAT 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result, shortlisted candidates will be informed to deposit course registration fee INR 10000/- and hostel fee INR 5000/-. On completion of the registration process in 3-4 days after the result, a final list of selected candidates will be declared on the institute’s official website. Finally, selected candidates will have to deposit the rest of the fee amount for the first-year course.
- After the online announcement of qualified candidates, joining instruction will be dispatched to registered correspondence addresses of the candidates and intimation for admission will be made personally.
- Admission will be finalized after reporting by the candidate to counseling and admission process after submission of the fee.
- After counseling, the seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee, original documents with the admission form, and other charges within a stipulated time.
- If candidate fails to submit admission fee within the stipulated time, admission will be canceled and seat will be made available to the subsequent rank holder in the waiting list.
- No change in course/campus will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after the counselling process and seat is reserved by the candidate.
- Candidates can withdraw from admission within a time limit. The fee paid for registration and hostel is reimbursed after deducting INR 4000/- against admission processing charges
- If candidates fail to intimate withdrawal from admission within the time limit, paid fees will not be refunded.
Documents required during counseling are given below (In original Form): -
- Filled-in Admission form
- Score Card and Admit Card of AIFD WAT 2020
- Admission Fee in Cash or DD or Print of Online Payment Acknowledgement
- Proof of being ward Army Personnel
- Proof of Award given to Parents of Candidate (for which benefit in admission is provided)
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Consent of Parents / Legal Guardian for admission in the prescribed format
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- Karnataka Domicile / Bonafide Certificate (if admitted under privilege given to Karnataka Domicile)
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Identity Proof as Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / or School ID issued by the competent authority
In case the candidate fails in submitting the above-mentioned documents during a counselling session or within the stipulated time, admission will be canceled.
Important Contact Information:
Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bengaluru (AIFD)
Kothanur PO, Benguluru - 560077
Admission Helpline Contact:
Mobile Number: 9035316000
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College