AIFD WAT 2019 Result will be declared on May 27, 2019 by Army Institute of Fashion and Design on its official website. Result for AIFD WAT 2019 will be declared as Rank in merit list which will consist of 100 top rank holders.
- Result will show the names of selected candidates and candidates in waiting list.
- Candidates who qualify AIFD WAT 2019 will be called for counselling and admission process.
- Only one list of shortlisted candidates will be declared.
- Within 10 days of declaration of result, selected candidates will have to register for admission to AIFD, Bengaluru campus by depositing prescribed fee
AIFD WAT 2019 Results Highlights
|AIFD WAT 2019 Exam Date||May 18, 2019|
|AIFD WAT 2019 Result Declaration||May 27, 2019|
|Registration for admission by passed Candidates||June 6, 2019|
|Official Website for AIFD WAT Result Announcement||www.aifdonline.in|
|AIFD WAT 2019 Exam Conducting Body||Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bengaluru|
|AIFD WAT 2019 Result Declaring Body||Principal office, AIFD|
How to Check AIFD WAT 2019 Result?
AIFD WAT 2019 Result will be announced on official website. Every candidate who passed in WAT, will be contacted and informed by institute personally
Steps to check result for AIFD WAT 2019 are given below:
- Open the link- www.aifdonline.in.
- Look for Admission Result on Home Page.
- Click on AIFD WAT 2019 Result.
- A List will be displayed showing Selected Candidates Information and another part for candidates who are in the waiting list.
- In this list WAT Merit Number, Name of Candidate and WAT Roll Number are mentioned
AIFD WAT 2019 Merit List
The admission is based on the rank / merit obtained in competitive testing rounds, which include marks secured in AIFD WAT and other weightage given as per the admission norms. Seats will be allotted to candidates who have achieved higher rank in merit list regardless of their category.
After admission to offered seat in first round of admission, another list will not be declared. Opportunity will be given to candidates in waiting list. A separate rank will be shown in merit list for candidates of Karnataka Domicile.
AIFD WAT 2019 Counselling
After declaration of result, shortlisted candidates will be informed to deposit course registration fee INR 10000/- and hostel fee INR 5000/-. On completion of registration process in 3-4 days after result, a final list of selected candidates will be declared on institute’s official website. Finally, selected Candidates will have to deposit rest of the fee amount for the first-year course.
- After online announcement of qualified candidates, joining instruction will be dispatched to registered correspondence addresses of the candidates and intimation for admission will be made personally.
- Admission will be finalised after reporting by candidate to counselling and admission process after submission of fee.
- After counselling, seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee, original documents with admission form, and other charges within a stipulated time.
- If candidate fails to submit admission fee within the stipulated time, admission will be canceled and seat will be made available to subsequent rank holder in waiting list.
- No change in course / campus will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after counselling process and seat is reserved by the candidate.
- Candidates can withdraw from admission within a time limit. Fee paid for registration and hostel is reimbursed after deducting INR 4000/- against admission processing charges
- If candidates fail to intimate withdrawal from admission within time limit, paid fee will not be refunded.
Documents required during counselling are given below (In original Form): -
- Filled-in Admission form
- Score Card and Admit Card of AIFD WAT 2019
- Admission Fee in Cash or DD or Print of Online Payment Acknowledgement
- Proof of being ward Army Personnel
- Proof of Award given to Parents of Candidate (for which benefit in admission is provided)
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Consent of Parents / Legal Guardian for admission in prescribed format
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- Karnataka Domicile / Bonafide Certificate (if admitted under privilege given to Karnataka Domicile)
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Identity Proof as Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / or School ID issued by competent authority
In case candidate fails in submitting above mentioned documents during counselling session or within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled.
Important Contact Information:
Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bengaluru (AIFD)
Kothanur PO, Benguluru - 560077
Admission Helpline Contact:
Mobile Number: 9035316000
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College