AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Admit Card will be released by AIIMS (All India Institute Of Medical Sciences) on June 5, 2021 (tentatively). The Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who will submit the AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Application Form and fulfil the eligibility criteria. AIIMS M.Sc. 2021 entrance exam Admit Card will be available in the online mode. Admit card can be downloaded by candidates by visiting the official website of AIIMS.
Link to download Admit card will be available till the day of the entrance examination. AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Admit Card will contain important details and instructions to be followed on the day of the exam.
Candidates are also required to carry certain documents on the day of AIIMS M.Sc 2021 entrance exam.
AIIMS M.Sc. Admit Card Dates 2021
Tentative schedule of AIIMS M.SC 2021 Admit Card is given in the table below.
|AIIMS M.Sc. 2021||Admit Card Dates|
|Status of application forms||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last date for submission of documents for Regularization of Rejected Applications.||4th week of May 2021|
|Finalization of Centers and allotment of Admit Cards on website||June 05, 2021|
|Entrance Examination||June 11, 2021|
Know About AIIMS M.Sc. 2021
Steps to Download AIIMS M.Sc. Admit Card 2021
AIIMS will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of M.SC All India Entrance Test on June 7, 2021. Candidates can download the Admit Card till the day of examination. However, it is advisable not to wait for the last minute and download admit card in advance. Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website and follow the instructions given on the admit card.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the AIIMS M.SC 2021 Admit card.
Step 1: Candidates should visit the AIIMS official website i.e. aiimsexams.org
Step 2: After visiting the official website, click on the tab for “Online Admit Card for M.SC”.
Step 3: Candidates are required to enter the required details carefully in the fields provided.
Step 4: After filling the details, click on the ‘submit’ tab.
Step 5: The online Admit card for M.SC 2021 will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Candidates are required to download and print two-three copies of the same. Admit card should be preserved for future reference.
Note: Candidates should note that AIIMS M.Sc 2021 Admit cards will not be sent by post.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
AIIMS M.SC 2021 Admit card is an important document that contains some crucial information such as:
- Roll number of candidate
- Registration number of candidate
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Test venue/ center
- Category of the candidate (as mentioned in the Application form)
- Date and time of the AIIMS M.SC 2021 examination
- Reporting time at the AIIMS M.SC Exam Center
- List of documents to be carried on the exam day
Note: No request to change the exam venue or exam timings will be entertained by AIIMS M.SC exam conducting authorities.
Discrepancies in Admit Card
Candidates have to check all the particulars in the AIIMS 2021 M.Sc Admit Card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, the following instructions should be considered.
- In case, there is any discrepancy in the spelling of the name in documents candidates must carry proof that the documents belong to them in the form of an affidavit
- AIIMS M.Sc. 2021 Admit Card for accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the official website. If the status of Admit Card is not available on the website, candidates should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
Email can be written on the following address:
AIIMS M.Sc. 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Following are the instructions that candidates are required to follow on the day of AIIMS M.Sc. 2021 exam day:
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for attending the Entrance Examination.
- Admission of the candidates to the entrance examination is provisional.
- Reporting Time at the AIIMS M.Sc examination centre is 8:30 A.M for Morning Shift Examination and 1:30 PM for Evening Shift Examination.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall after 9:45 AM for the morning shift and 2:45 PM for the evening shift.
- Candidates should reach the test centre in time as there are several essential pre-exam activities such as Biometric Capture, Photo Capture etc. that require time.
- To avoid delay in commencement of the examination, candidates are advised to enter the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of the test.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the test centre without a valid Admit Card, ID proof and one photograph.
- The ID proof carried by candidates should be the same as the one mentioned in the Application.
- No candidate should carry any textual material in printed or written form or any other material except the Admit Card inside the examination hall.
- If a candidate is found to be copying or talking with other candidates he/she will be disqualified from taking the test and future examinations.
- Wristwatches, cell phones, calculators, pagers, digital diaries or any kind of electronic gadgets, Bluetooth devices etc. are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Any electronic item found with candidates during exam time even in switched off mode will be considered as an attempt to use unfair means and appropriate action will be taken.
- In addition, ornaments, hair bands, hair clips, headgear, belt, bags, debit cards, credit cards, books are strictly prohibited at Examination Center. Hence, candidates are advised not to carry these items.
- AIIMS will not be responsible for the safekeeping of any article as an arrangement for safekeeping of the items like mobile or bags may not be available at the centre.
- The candidate must not give or try to obtain irregular assistance of any kind during the examination
- Any attempt by candidates to note down questions during the test will be viewed very seriously, and invite severe punishment.
Candidates are advised to follow all the above-mentioned instructions to avoid any kind of trouble at the examination centre.
Documents Required on the Exam Day
On the day of AIIMS M.SC 2021 entrance examination, candidates must carry the AIIMS 2021 M.SC Admit Card. Entry without admit card will not be permitted in the exam centre. The following documents should be carried by candidates:
- AIIMS M.SC 2021 Admit Card
- Passport size photograph
- Identity Proof in original as well as photocopy
Note: The above-mentioned documents are essential as candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without them.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.